• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NWOT Brooks Brothers 43R 1818 (Regent) Charcoal Suit ***FINAL DROP!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneBeLo

Reaction score
I bought this suit earlier this year from BB seller extraordinaire Steve Smith. The suit sat in my closet and after trying it on (I have been losing weight since May) it just fits too big now and I can't really afford tailoring. The suit was listed as $295 but he sold it to me for $270. I am only asking to get back almost what I paid. The price is $245 $225 $205 plus $9.95 for USPS priority shipping w/ tracking.

Again, the suit was never worn or altered and was hung up properly in my closet in a suit bag. It was kept in a non-smoking home with no children or pets.

This is same item description used by Steve Smith when he posted this suit in his classified.

NEW 1818 Regent Dk Gray Wool Suit. Two button Single vent. Made in USA. Not labeled for size but measures about 43R, maybe 44R. P2P 22.5, Sh 18.75, Sl un, L 30. Single pleat pants are W34, L unhemmed. 9 inch drop perfect for athletic build. $295

I want to also add that the suit features a bemberg lining and is half-canvassed in construction. The pants are also of the same cut (regent) and have a full-curtain waistband and about 1.5" to take in or let out. The suit does use imported Italian wool, but I am not sure of the mill. Most of the 1818 suits seems to be use only a select few.

Attachments

• 003-14 (1).jpg
    003-14 (1).jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Derek92

Reaction score
Shocked this is still here. I would buy instantly if I hadn't just bought a BBBF suit from Steve in the exact same color.

RocketCity

Reaction score
OneBeLo was great to deal with as a seller. Prompt shipping, and the suit arrived just as described. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another item from him in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads