• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nudie Repair Kit.

quid

Reaction score
does this still exist? and if so do i order it from nudie directly or from a US distributer?

my nudies got their first hole
wtc.gif

corbu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by quid
does this still exist? and if so do i order it from nudie directly or from a US distributer?

my nudies got their first hole
wtc.gif

if i remember correctly, the kit only came with OLAs. you can request some material and thread from them, which they usually ship out for free.

quid

Reaction score
I have a pair of Straight Sven's that I've been wearing for a little more than 7 months and they've sprung their first hole. A friend of mine told me there was a repair kit that you guys offered, is that still available? If not, can I order a bit of denim to patch the hole up?

I live in 91324 California, USA by the way.

Thanks a lot,
Dez

-----------------

Hi

Send me your address and I´ll send some denim( for free of course )

best regards

Emil, Nudiejeans

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a repair kit that came with a pair of Baggy Bjorns, so it was more than Olas, at least.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you can still get them. They come with the BB .
However you can purchase the seperatly

quid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Denimbar
you can still get them. They come with the BB .
However you can purchase the seperatly

how much is it and where do i have to order it from? and what does it come with?

Tabris

Reaction score
Email Nudie about it, they'll send you some denim and orange thread to repair your jeans with.

randomcollegekid

Reaction score
I emailed nudie about getting some denim to repair my even stevens and they haven't gotten back to me. Is there someone else I can contact?

progressiveminded

Reaction score
They don't get back to you. Just supply them with an address in the email, and they should send a small package with the thread and denim in it.

Just to let people know: they are still doing this. I actually got a repair kit from them in the mail today, for what it's worth.

hi-val

Reaction score
That is actually pretty rad that they'll send patches and thread out. Especially from Sweden.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hustlenflo22
Friend of mine just got a hole in his playing basketball...thought they'd hold up better, surprising

nudies are notorious for crotch-blowouts and other equally embarrassing rips and holes.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hustlenflo22
Friend of mine just got a hole in his playing basketball...thought they'd hold up better, surprising
Ey man, if your friend's playing ball in them then they're itching for a blowout of some kind. Jeans aren't athletic gear. There's a reason why basketball shorts are so stretchy. EDIT: Plus tell your friend to have a little respect for the game and put on some shorts.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads