• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nudie fit problem

erick115

Reaction score
I own an APC petit standard W31 and it fits well.
I am now looking for jeans that are slightly tighter than PS, I wanna try Nudie but dunno which fits suit my request.
Can someone tell me which fits should I get?
Thanks a lot!

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
to the OP, i will help you out since everyone else here is giving you a half assed answers and i don't want you to waste $100+ on a pair of jeans you might not like.

contextclothing.com (for apcs) and selfedge (for other jeans) both have sizing charts for all of thier jeans, compare the stats (waist, rise, thigh, knee, hem) and get the jeans that fit the way you want. just keep in mind most jeans are vanity sized and also will stretch one in the waist. for example a marked size 28 jeans will measure 30 inches by the BIG method and will stretch 1 so they will end up being a true size 31. so sz28 = 31. note; contextclothing and selfedge measure thier jeans differently at the waist so you have to add 1 inch to all of selfedges waist measurements to equal the apc size on contextclothing. note, this only applied to jeans that don't shrink when soaked in hot water. note, if you live in a bigger city just try the jeans on instore and buy online, nudies should be pretty easy to find.

hope this helps

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't mean to steal the thread but I'm coming from nudie regular ralf and would like to get apc ps wear size 27 in rrds what size for ps?

iroh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for waist, a marked 27 rrds = marked sz 27 apc ns, now compare the true waist of both the ns and the ps on context site to pick wat u want. note if the rise is different change waistaccordingly, lower rise needs bigger waist else too tight, note rrds & apc ps fit radically differet, bootcut flare vs tapered leg, compare thigh knee and opening to know what you r getting into

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads