1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nom de Guerre Cardigan Spring Weight New w/ Tags Medium (fits Small)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by UniqueDude1000, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniqueDude1000

UniqueDude1000 Senior member

Nom de Guerre Gray Tonal Stripe Cardigans

Details

• Made in Japan
    • 100% Woven Cotton
    • Contrasting knit weight pattern

Measurements:

Medium:

• Shoulders: 17"
    • Chest: 19"
    • Sleeves: 25.5"
    • Hem: 24.75”

This is a lightweight cardigan from NDG's Spring/Summer line. It fits trim in accordance with NDG's sizing. This medium is probably best for a small. These are stock photos, but I'm happy to take pictures of the actual item if you are interested. It is still in its are still in their original bag; I only took it out to take measurements.

Price is $80 including shipping to the continental US. Otherwise please contact me and we can work out a shipping price.

Last edited: May 10, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.