• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

No Clothing Purchases: September 08

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good Looks, guys.

I have to admit I've been squeezing in some last minute purchases, bu tI am fully prepared to stop come September.

(And I think I might finally pull the trigger on a TaT suit when its over, so heads up GetSmart)

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suggest making a list on the front of the page to see how many break by the end

I am definitely not in although I have survived two of these so far (May & July)

September is going to be for spending, especially as I sell of the rest of whats in my sig (which should be good for a bunch of $)

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
i'm def in for September, blew a lot in August, pretty much stocked up on gear to last for rest of year (seems most of the stuff I bought I cant even wear until november)

Kregg

Reaction score
I'm in. I have to save money. However, I'm going shopping this weekend for everything I'll need until October. =D

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And so it begins. I personally ended August with a bit of a bang - a pair of Common Projects, Acnes and Tsubis so I am all ready to go.

In:
Magician
Get Smart
Odd Morsel
Neo_Version 7
WN2
mainy
delirium
FiveFiveFive
chronoaug
xchen
OCross
XeF4
SuperBobo
pridecake
asobu
robbie
Kregg

delirium -BTW just realized you had a princess bride avatar - badass.

delirium

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
And so it begins. I personally ended August with a bit of a bang - a pair of Common Projects, Acnes and Tsubis so I am all ready to go.

delirium -BTW just realized you had a princess bride avatar - badass.

That's the way to do it. Word to both statements!

Originally Posted by chronoaug
Ugh. I kinda want to buy these yohji pants. I should've bought them yesterday so i can still be in. Now i'm in a pickle

Dude, I feel you on the pickleness.

I was planning on putting in my order for quoddy boots in august, but they haven't gotten back to me since the last e-mail; I guess they have a ton of work coming through. Technically, I will be disqualified because I have not paid yet and will likely pay in September, but I already told them about my order, and they should be dyeing a new batch of leather for my boots.

I guess I'll just act like I am in and try not to buy anything else.

Arsenov

Reaction score
I have spent just about all the money I had saved up in August, and I am too lazy to get a job as I have a class load of 7 classes
confused.gif
. I seriously doubt I'll be getting anything in September, unless I find some NS at the right size.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I'm ready to go.

i tried to end August with some purchases but left stores with a burning wallet because there was nothing worth dropping coin for. I think sept will be a breeze to get thru.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in.
=[.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads