1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NiB Rider Boot Co Bismarck II Scotch Grain Cognac Wingtip Boot size 9.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by cho897, Oct 19, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cho897

cho897 Member

New in box, Rider Boot Co Bismarck II Scotch Grain Cognac Wingtip Boot size 9.5. Shoes with beautiful scotch grain leather and great Vibram lug sole. Tried on only to find out that the last does not fit my foot (too tight on top and a tad too narrow for my high volume feet). Will be a great boot for the Fall/Winter. Originally $450, yours for $325 + Priority Shipping ConUS or best offer. PM me for shipping elsewhere. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or offers. Hope this goes to a good home.
    Description from Rider Boot Co Website:
    Scotch Grain Cognac
    4 + 3 Wingtip Pattern with Medallion
    Vibram Lug sole
    Classic Scotch Grain Calfskin
    42 Last
    Full Leather Lining, Full Leather Insole
    Rapid Construction
    Made in Italy

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status: