• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW Lidfort split-toe blucher size 7UK – 8D US Medium brown w/antiquing $250 shipped

JohnMS

Reaction score
SHOES ARE NEW, UNWORN AND SHIP WITH BOX AND SHOE BAG I prefer not to sell these shoes on eBay, so up for sale is a pair of Lidfort split-toe, five-eyelet bluchers in size 7UK marked on soles. Shoes are brand new with box and shoe bag. Shoes fit like a US 8D. I typically wear a size 8D in Allen-Edmonds #1 last and these shoes fit almost identically. These shoes have a high instep and accommodate my orthotics beautifully. Double leather sole and all leather lined. Mady in Italy. These are a beautiful pair of shoes. I’ve included pictures, but can’t quite capture the color of the shoes like I would like. Medium brown color with darker brown/black antiquing. Keep in mind that the soles extend out from the shoe a bit, typical of many double-soled shoes, but outside shoe measurements are as follows: Width: 4 3/8 inches Length: 11 11/16 inches Although the shoes measure wider on the outside than many shoes in the same size, they fit very similar to my 8D Allen-Edmond shoes. Shoes have no inside style or size markings, but box states “777 Flash”. Asking $250 shipped via FedEx in the Continental USA. Payment via PayPal to a verified address or USPS postal money order ONLY. Shoes will be well packaged and fully insured and trackable. I will send the buyer the tracking number after the shoes are shipped. If you have any questions, please send me a PM and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. My cousin and I sell on eBay under marathon_26 for reference. We have 100% feedback. Thanks for looking.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great shoes and price. Looks like a triple sole. Wish they were my size.

JohnMS

Reaction score
Thanks EL72 for the clarification, I've never seen a triple sole.

JohnMS

Reaction score
By the way, if you want to shoot me a reasonable offer and can pay via PayPal with a verified address, please feel free to do so.

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, I wound up as the recipient of John's Lidfort split-toes. I must say that they are far most interesting in person than in the photo. The antiquing is really quite nice and the triple soles give the shoes an amazing substantiality.

In addition, John is simply a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads