• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Kiton 8.5 Antique brown captoe bal

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Hello fellows, I have a brand new Kiton 8.5 sized Antique brown captoe bal.
It is brand new but a little shop worn, some few customer tryons.
for most it not bad at all, just to warn the meticulous.
for bals i usually go by the stiffness of the tongue and heel, if the tongue flops somewhat and the heel is a little soft i know how aggressively theyve been tried on.
this the tongues are stiff and upright and the heels hard. so whoever tried them on were gentlemen.
I'll get you pics later tonite.
Comes with lasted shoe trees and bag and box all original.
changed : $999 + shipping (as is what I paid for)
thanks.

8.5 kiton size , as many of you already know they run big. these fit me as i am a 9.5-10D. US

Tiyo

Reaction score
picture speak a thousand word..

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
here are the photos as i said before:
IMGP2436.jpg

IMGP2437.jpg

IMGP2438.jpg

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Kiton really need to be seen in person to be appreciated, in pics they seem like ok shoes but you need to feel and smell the leather on them. The construction is wonderful, the leather has a "soul" to it that I have not seen on other shoes and they seem like th etype of shoes that only get better with age.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
8.5 kiton size , as many of you already know they run big. these fit me as i am a 9.5-10D. US

Yikes! I am a 9.5 too and those are stunning shoes. It's settled then, I am buying a lottery ticket tomorrow and buying these for sure if I win. Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted but in case I don't win, I sure hope someone here will have the sense to buy these beautiful shoes.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Stunning shoes and like ed says even better in person. I hope they find a good home.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Kiton really need to be seen in person to be appreciated, in pics they seem like ok shoes but you need to feel and smell the leather on them. The construction is wonderful, the leather has a "soul" to it that I have not seen on other shoes and they seem like th etype of shoes that only get better with age.

well , i guess im going to hire ed as my marketing consultant
smile.gif

EL, i hope you pick the right numbers. maybe some of these numbers may work: 33788811057000

edit:

boy, who am i kidding. i feel like a jerk. i will not do a profit on my style friends. only a small finder fee whenever appropriate

Here, i am selling these for 999 dollars. plus whatevers shipping. i ll show you my receipt. bought out of state so i did not pay tax.

i got them at bergdorf but before i return them will offer them up to anyone here .

i heard there are no more 999 kitons anymore. i dont know what might happen when i return them, they may raise the price . or just lose them in circulation.

i m not going to put these on ebay. too risky for me with hell paypal and ebay.

lutfa

Reaction score
What is the last number on the box ? And what's the size number onthe shoe?

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel

Amen, brother
Ever since they've set up an in-house operation the Kiton shoes have been obscene. Top-notch, rare, expensive stuff that most certainly looks the part.
Dude, why would you want to sell them

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
another thing if you purchase, you can return to bergdorf in ny yourself, i cannot give you my receipt but just a photocopy. (i need the original myself of course)
i dont know if they can give you a cash refund, as i purchased with my cc. they may give you a store credit instead or gift cert.

they were purchased for $999

buyer will just pay shipping to themselves.

another thing to mention. sorry no paypal. you know why right? i want a full refund i send back myself.
only check or money order or cashier check.
no problems you can trust me.
i have references here.
smile.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Christofuh
Dude, why would you want to sell them

reason two fold:
1 i am extremely picky and it has like i mention above a little shopworn. nothing wrong as you can see in the pics and for most that is negligible. im just picky real picky.

2 i asked for the wholecut whisky punched captoe . he said these were the whisky punched captoe. i opened the box and i get these captoes.
beautiful, but not what i wanted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads