• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Cifonelli wool/cash. suit $450,Barbera/Inco pants,Holliday&Brown ties $45,scarves

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
***LAST DAY FOR THIS STUFF, SUIT PRICE DOWN TO $415******

92% wool/ 8% cashmere 3 button, side vents, dual pleated pants Cifonelli made in Italy. Grey melange, mid weight, very soft fabric (like petting a rabbit). Basted sleeves, buttons included. Pants are Incotex Sartoriale quality. Dual pleats, coin pocket, split rear curtained waistband, cupro lined to the knee. Tagges a 52L (EU) and 42L drop 6 (US). Shoulders are 19 inches, length is 32.5 inches from bottom of collar, basted sleeves are 27 inches from the shoulder seam, chest is about 23 inches armpit to armpit. Suit retails at Bergdorf for about $2500. $450 shipped in the USA.
KIF_3410.jpg

KIF_3414.jpg

KIF_3413.jpg

KIF_3415.jpg

KIF_3411.jpg

KIF_3412.jpg

KIF_3416.jpg

Burberry by Incotex tan lightweight cords. 50 EU (34 waist), 8 inch cuff opening, 9 5/8 knee. Unhemmed 38 inch inseam (cuff opening has some dirt). $70 shipped USA. No Burberry tags, but I've handled enough of these to know the differences between Incotex for Zegna, Burberry and for itself. Made in Portugal.
KIF_3427.jpg

KIF_3428.jpg

Holliday and Brown ties. Thick woven and printed silk. I was not a Holliday and Brown believer after the stuff that I saw at Saks but these are very nice and have converted me. The yellow and burgandy are printed silk, the others woven. 3 3/4 with at the widest point. $45 shipped in the USA (only the yellow is available
KIF_3417.jpg

KIF_3418.jpg

KIF_3431.jpg

KIF_3433.jpg

Altea (RLPL tie maker) and Bolgheri wool, silk, cashmere scarves. All scarves are now $35 shipped USA. Descriptions are in the linked thread. Make great stocking stuffers.
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ighlight=altea

100% wool
KIF_3401.jpg

KIF_3404.jpg

Wool and acrylic
KIF_3396.jpg

Following two are Bolgheri and are silk and wool.
KIF_3394.jpg

Gianluca Isaia 95% wool / 5% cashmere scarf - $60
KIF_3406.jpg

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The suit kicks ass. Great Taste Ed.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow, the fabric on that suit looks amazing.

-Jeff

timeless

Reaction score
Beautiful suit...I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it was my size.

seok

Reaction score
ed, i'll take the wool/cashmere/silk scarf (blue with stripes).

ur Barbera pants seem to be 90% cotton and 10% cashmere, at least according to the tag. all gorgeous items btw.

seok

Reaction score
bought the Barbera pants and the scarf from edmorel.

i highly recommend him as a seller...all items i've bought/exchanged w/him have been in perfect condition, and he's very responsive. great taste, too.

someone should take that suit fast

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
god ed, how is your stuff always so drool-inducing?! I seriously wish there was a way to get an email alert from SF everytime you open a thread in Buying and Selling.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unless it includes 36-38W pants / 44R suits, in which case.. PMs should go directly to me.

seok

Reaction score
someone pls take this suit and stop the temptation for me...it's a gorgeous suit in a good blend of conservatism/uniqueness and an unbeatable price.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Nice suit - too bad I am a 42R.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads