• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nau (Eco Friendly Activewear and Outdoor Clothing)

rdev

Reaction score
A waxed cotton blazer seems like a nice idea, I'm trying to phase out synthetics and replacing them with waxed cotton or Ventile.

judgecrandall

Reaction score
Try code SUMMER. According to the email, it should be good for 30% off anything at nau.com (good through midnight Thursday, June 30th).

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by judgecrandall
Try code SUMMER. According to the email, it should be good for 30% off anything at nau.com (good through midnight Thursday, June 30th).

Nice - thanks!

Does anyone have feedback/comments on the Courier Wind Shirt?

pdsf

Reaction score
I just found out they have put a few things on sale. Who has "liked" them on Facebook? Apparently there is some kind of special offer today and it will be announced on their FB page but the work server here blocks FB
frown.gif

judgecrandall

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pdsf
I just found out they have put a few things on sale. Who has "liked" them on Facebook? Apparently there is some kind of special offer today and it will be announced on their FB page but the work server here blocks FB
frown.gif

40% off the following men's items using code "LIKEUS":
- Guise Shirt
- Palm Pullover
- Confidant Short Plaid

They also have 3 women's items on sale. Not much of a selection, but it looks like this is going to be a weekly deal, so the item(s) you want might show up eventually.

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by judgecrandall
40% off the following men's items using code "LIKEUS":
- Guise Shirt
- Palm Pullover
- Confidant Short Plaid

They also have 3 women's items on sale. Not much of a selection, but it looks like this is going to be a weekly deal, so the item(s) you want might show up eventually.

Thanks for posting the above! Well...can you post the discounted items for those, like me, who don't have access to FB at work
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Cahrin
Sadly the discount is not cummulative with existing sales.

Oh, the FB discount is applied onto the original price? A bit pointless then for something like Confident Short Plaid as it's on sale already. Oh well, but I guess no way they would do it the other way..

Another edit - I am seriously thinking about the Riding and Acoustic jackets.

judgecrandall

Reaction score

Another edit - I am seriously thinking about the Riding and Acoustic jackets.

FYI, the Riding and Acoustic jackets are both 40% off now, plus free return shipping, if you want to try them out. Nau actually had a 40% off sale via their Facebook page on all their jackets/blazers last week (while SF was down), so I bought a few things, including the Riding Jacket.

Here are my thoughts on the Riding Jacket, hope it helps a little. Overall, I didn't really like it. Looks very similar to the Vice Blazer, but I didn't really like the material of the Riding Jacket. As someone posted earlier in this thread, it's reminiscent of a Kenneth Cole jacket. In terms of sizing, I probably would have been better off with a Medium (vs the Large in the Vice Blazer), as the Riding Jacket fits a bit bigger/longer. The Riding Jacket does feel quite a bit warmer than the Vice Blazer. Depends on what you're looking for, but I much prefer the Vice Blazer (I'd get another one if it came in something besides light and dark grey - although I'll probably end up getting the light grey one at some point too, haha).

Also got the Profile Fleece, and didn't like the fit and look of that either.

So looks like everything is going back, unfortunately.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody interested in a Black Nau Rheostat in size medium? I have one that I bought in February and wore VERY lightly for the winter season and am looking to unload it for insanely cheap. Shoot me a PM!

pdsf

Reaction score

FYI, the Riding and Acoustic jackets are both 40% off now, plus free return shipping, if you want to try them out. Nau actually had a 40% off sale via their Facebook page on all their jackets/blazers last week (while SF was down), so I bought a few things, including the Riding Jacket.

Here are my thoughts on the Riding Jacket, hope it helps a little. Overall, I didn't really like it. Looks very similar to the Vice Blazer, but I didn't really like the material of the Riding Jacket. As someone posted earlier in this thread, it's reminiscent of a Kenneth Cole jacket. In terms of sizing, I probably would have been better off with a Medium (vs the Large in the Vice Blazer), as the Riding Jacket fits a bit bigger/longer. The Riding Jacket does feel quite a bit warmer than the Vice Blazer. Depends on what you're looking for, but I much prefer the Vice Blazer (I'd get another one if it came in something besides light and dark grey - although I'll probably end up getting the light grey one at some point too, haha).

Also got the Profile Fleece, and didn't like the fit and look of that either.

So looks like everything is going back, unfortunately.

Hello, thanks for the review! It's very helpful. I can't access Facebook from work but when I get home tonight I will see what they have on discount today (Wednesday is their FB offer day I think).

Oh I may also try the SOP blazer from Gilt as well....I have no idea what it's like and I am thinking it may have that Kenneth Cole effect....

Last edited:

rdev

Reaction score
I have a Riding Jacket, but after seeing the Vice Blazer in person, I'd recommend the Vice. The Riding is all poly, while the Vice is poly/cotton blend. The blend feels and looks a lot nicer. However, the blend doesn't have the same stretch as the poly stuff. My Riding Jacket is small and I can move fine in it, but I have to size up to medium for the Vice or Populous Blazers. I can wear them in small, but they restrict movement a bit. That sizing is a bit odd, since their small shirts seem to have more room than their small blazers.

But I'm waiting try the waxed cotton blazer.

bentfl

Reaction score
I'm about to list some Nau items on Ebay. If anyone is interested in the following items, shoot me a message:

All items are Men's size Small
*NWT
**NWOT

Vice Blazer (Caviar Heather)* http://www.nau.com/mens/categories/jackets/vice-blazer-007M01.html
Shroud of Purrin Blazer (Caviar)** http://www.nau.com/mens/categories/jackets/shroud-of-purrin-blazer-007M02.html
Free Range Stripe Shirt (Caviar Stripe)** http://www.rockcreek.com/nau/free-range-stripe-mens/25493.rc
Free Range Stripe Shirt (Lapis? / Dark Blue Stripe)**
Polotariat Long Sleeve (Caviar)* http://shop.sdcmountainworks.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=15929

The last 3 items are no longer offered from Nau's website.

Of course, I'd rather not deal with the hassle and fees of Ebay. So if you're willing to help me avoid that, I'll cut you a deal on the asking Buy It Now / Best Offer I was going to list them as. StyleForum prices will be:

Vice - 180
Purrin - 250
Free Range - 50 each
Polotariat - 30

If you purchase at least 3 items, I'll waive any shipping fees.
If you'd like to see my Ebay feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...userid=hangyourheadachedhead&ftab=AllFeedback

As you can see, I recently sold a Nau Dual Citizen Hoody for far less than retail and the buyer was very pleased. My feedback reflects my honesty and professionalism with my items. If you'd like to see actual pictures of the items, I can certainly provide them.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics