• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nau (Eco Friendly Activewear and Outdoor Clothing)

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
anyone interested in taknig the m down sweater off me? just tried on, woudl want $100ish.

ekang

Reaction score
oboy_oboy,

Very interested in the Nau warehouse sale via proxy. Let me know if you're still doing it and how I can get in on it.

Thanks!

rdev

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota
Anyone else think Spring 2011 is kind of weak? There's maybe one or two pieces of sportswear I would buy. Maybe my opinion's irrelevant since I am slowly moving (out of necessity) towards more tailored clothing.

I don't see anything in the spring line that I want to buy. I kind of like the Populus Blazer, but not the colors. But I generally think they do better with their F/W stuff than their S/S.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdev
I don't see anything in the spring line that I want to buy. I kind of like the Populus Blazer, but not the colors. But I generally think they do better with their F/W stuff than their S/S.
Yeah, I am the same way about the Populus Blazer. I also like the Guise short-sleeve shirt in zinc skip dent, but that's it for SS so far. Yup. EDIT: On another note, went snowboarding (for the first time ever!) at Winterplace this weekend. The Blazing jacket I kopped from Gilt last month worked great.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
anyone interested in taknig the m down sweater off me? just tried on, woudl want $100ish.

This is great deal, on one of their best carry-through pieces.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x post from my B&S thread:

Judging by the lack of follow up to my proxy offer, my approach is unappealing. Let's try this:

If you're serious, follow all the instructions in my post/PM, except sending me the money. I will go to the sale w/ the intent of trying to get everyone what they want. I will only shop specifically for you if you PM w/ that information, in that format.

Others, feel free to post your ideal wants w/ size and color in the B&S thread. I'll keep it in mind when I'm there, but I'm not interested in getting stuck w/ a bunch of things people decided they don't really want once it comes time to pay.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shameless plugs: I've got a pair of Women's Asylum (hard shell waterproof/breathable) pants, size Medium, on eBay. Will gladly end the auction early for anyone here who wants them. $100 shipped in US, add $5 for Canada.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180643258475

Also, I've got a Down Shirt, size Medium, Charcoal Stripe, BNWT if anyone wants it. $95 shipped US. Will probably list in B&S shortly....

starless

Reaction score
I'm looking for a light weight (spring) jacket with some basic weather protection. Would any of the nau jackets meet that purpose? I like the looks from the photos, but suspect they may be too warm for my needs - or, with the populus blazer, not weather resistant at all and too easily creased. I'm really looking for a "travel" jacket that's not too dorky looking
smile.gif
Thanks! (P.S. I'm a guy...)

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the vice blazer is pretty solid as a travel jacket. not too warm.

starless

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis
the vice blazer is pretty solid as a travel jacket. not too warm.

Thanks for the suggestion. I just got one of these.
However, I can't decide whether to keep it or return it. As a "travel" jacket I think it'd work better with a larger interior pocket that either buttoned or zipped closed. The zippered pocket at the rear of the jacket is a nice size. But I don't think I'd want to keep my wallet there! The zippered front exterior pocket is a bit small. Maybe nau don't want customers to spoil the lines of the jacket with a bulky wallet!

TopHatCat

Reaction score
If anyone was planning on buying any Nau, today is probably the best you're gonna get for awhile:

1. Everything online is 20% off for today only
2. You can then get 20% off the reduced price using their "LOYALFAN" code for taking their survey.

starless

Reaction score
Hmmm.... looks like I should return the jacket I already bought, and buy another one today instead!

I thought I'd got a good deal - now I feel like I was ripped off a bit!

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up^ I just picked up a Rebound Jacket in Caviar. Needed a waterproof jacket to travel with and that looked like it fit the bill.

Only $217 shipped on a $330 jacket as well!

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have any idea why "LOYALFAN" won't work for me? Any tricks of the trade?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads