1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nau (Eco Friendly Activewear and Outdoor Clothing)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ahjota, Oct 21, 2008.

1. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

^ On top of the 50% sale going on? Doubt it.

2. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Nau
    Portland Warehouse Sale
    525 NW 10th Ave Portland OR 97209

Mar 13, 10-7
    Mar 14, 10-7
    Mar 15, 10-6
    Mar 16, 11-5

up to 80% off

I'll be checking it out at some point... if anyone's interested I could probably proxy.

3. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

If they follow the standard program, the drops on the 1st day are more like 50% all around, maybe 60% on some much older items (which will inevitably be super random in sizing w/ the most popular sizes sold out). Then, the percentage drops over the course of the days. They do restock over the course of the sale, but stock is always a little wonky.

I've found it to be a bit of mixed bag, and not always vastly superior to the online 50% sales. However, there are always some great deals, and if you really like the brand and aren't looking for something super specific, you can score good stuff.

Proxying is a little challenging, in that you'd have almost certainly have to commit to going twice, or posting something about what they have while you're there. I did it a couple years ago and helped some folks out.

1 person likes this.
  4. inspireys

inspireys Member

Does anyone know how thick the down sweater is compared to the down shirt? Is the sweater to be worn on its own with layers inside or can it be used as a layer itself?

5. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Pretty close in weight. Same fill down is used in both. Both would work as inner or outer layers, depending on weather and fit etc. I mean, they are both just insulation pieces really, though they will be somewhat wind-proof by the nature of the fabrics. Easy enough to throw on as jackets, or layer under something if temps/conditions call for it.

6. scb

scb Senior member

How does sizing run in the down trench coats?