• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Bachelor Party Starts Tonight, Any Advice?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
my advice is have another bachelor party

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
"river tubing" huh? is that what they call it nowadays?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
are you up in esopus new york?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Deliverance themed bachelor party? SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
some people don't realise how desperately they need me in their lives.
I bet you could spice up a rowdy weekend of camping and rafting. I'm sure that if the airlines won't let you check your innertube you'll be able to buy one locally.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ya'll marsupialed.

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
trip sounds nice. the stripper at my bucks party gave me a splitting headache from beating me around the head with a rubber dong, set my chest hair on fire, ripped my underwear off via an atomic wedgie and crushed my nuts when she put her knee between my legs on the chair to get up on the chair and bang her (hard and fake) boobs into my head.

she was really just taking her hatred of men out on me. her bikie boyfriend probably hits her.

it was outrageously entertaining to all my mates.

all the people in this thread talking about strippers are thinking more about the welbeing of the grooms friends than the groom himself
biggrin.gif

Watchaholic

Reaction score
Ah so you mean, your wife-to-be checks your internet activity and you just posted this as a 'in case' *nudge* okaaaaaay... have a great time 'camping'
devil.gif

Nereis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If by "river rafting" you mean snorting blow off a hooker and by "camping" you mean an orgy.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Forget the previous posts...I will give you sage advice: Depending on where the trip is, the laws can be very strict. Therefore, make sure that the strippers are wearing life jackets when rafting.
Seriously brah, camping??? F dat!

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i never understood this bring strippers to bachelor's parties or get laid before you get married thing.

i mean would you want to get laid or look at other girls boobies while you were dating? it's like saying ok let me cheat one last time before i get married so i wont cheat again. if you cheat now you're going to cheat again

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
i never understood this bring strippers to bachelor's parties or get laid before you get married thing.

i mean would you want to get laid or look at other girls boobies while you were dating? it's like saying ok let me cheat one last time before i get married so i wont cheat again. if you cheat now you're going to cheat again

facepalm.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads