• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Bachelor Party Starts Tonight, Any Advice?

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Personally, I don't have any interest in blow or having a stripper rip my underwear off me/beat me with my belt/other random stuff I've seen happen during strip club bachelor parties, but I do like white water rafting and camping. So I guess my only advice is have fun (and I hope my future bachelor party ends up being something similar).

pscolari

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitMyself
Invite Tom Hanks.

Good one.

"Excuse me, where is the nearest outlet?" Classic line.

Lighthouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't defile your nuptials. Let's face it, the bachelor party is not for the groom, its for his horny friends. They can pay for it on their own time.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This board has some of the biggest pussies in the world posting on it.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
This board has some of the biggest pussies in the world posting on it.

Seriously. I can understand not wanting to cheat, but no strippers? Come on. That's a bachelor party requirement.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i dunno. would you want your fiance to have another dude's penis rubbed all over her?

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
i dunno. would you want your fiance to have another dude's penis rubbed all over her?

It's all about double-standards bro.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Randallr speaks from experience.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I have never been to a strip club. I don't really have much interest in going to one in the future. Since this thread is where all the "guy's guys" are hanging out today, I have to ask, does that make me a ***** or a ******?

As always, thanks in advance.

Best,
Kyle

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I have never been to a strip club. I don't really have much interest in going to one in the future. Since this thread is where all the "guy's guys" are hanging out today, I have to ask, does that make me a ***** or a ******?

Best,
Kyle

No - here is the thing.

I have no problem with a guy not wanting a bachelor party. Fine. Just DON'T CALL IT A BACHELOR PARTY, THEN!

A bachelor party is a last hurrah of debauchery for the groom and his friends. If the groom does not want to have **** in his face, he should at least allow his friends the pleasure of having **** in their face. That is the tradition.

Just don't call it a bachelor party if you are doing something that does not involve breasts/strippers/prostitutes/blacking out. If you are going camping, call it a "camping trip with my friends". Don't sully the name of legitimate bachelor parties across the world. Call a spade a spade. It's all I ask for.

In addendum, I have noticed that most men are giant vaginas these days. Nearly all of my ***** friends that have gotten married have had no bachelor party, or a lame-ass "pub crawl with the boys" bachelor party. I guess there must be a correlation between getting married young and being a giant ******, but still. Have some respect for the tradition, people.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson

Best,
Kyle

This is not what makes you a *****.

Best,
Magician

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I plan on remedying this situation by marrying a stripper. That way, the wifey can keep an eye on me at my bachelor party.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
what do you think happens at bachelorette parties?
devil.gif

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
No - here is the thing.

I have no problem with a guy not wanting a bachelor party. Fine. Just DON'T CALL IT A BACHELOR PARTY, THEN!

A bachelor party is a last hurrah of debauchery for the groom and his friends. If the groom does not want to have **** in his face, he should at least allow his friends the pleasure of having **** in their face. That is the tradition.

Just don't call it a bachelor party if you are doing something that does not involve breasts/strippers/prostitutes/blacking out. If you are going camping, call it a "camping trip with my friends". Don't sully the name of legitimate bachelor parties across the world. Call a spade a spade. It's all I ask for.

In addendum, I have noticed that most men are giant vaginas these days. Nearly all of my ***** friends that have gotten married have had no bachelor party, or a lame-ass "pub crawl with the boys" bachelor party. I guess there must be a correlation between getting married young and being a giant ******, but still. Have some respect for the tradition, people.

We should be friends IRL, you and I.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Seriously. I can understand not wanting to cheat...

Does that mean you can also understand cheating on a fiancÃ
00a9.png
e before the wedding?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads