1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

MUST GO - Make an Offer! NWOB Santoni Rayburn Burnished Brown Perforated Wingtips 10.5 $745

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Feb 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

Bought these for myself recently, but have been buying way too many shoes so need to clear a few out. These are brand new without the box, very, very light signs of having been tried on once to twice. Santoni mainline, "Rayburn" model, size 10.5 D US. Hand burnished tan with darker toe. Really nice shoes, when I picked them up, I thought were from Santoni's Goodyear welted line, they seem much sturdier than most mainline Santoni's I'm handled. (Perhaps related to the higher retail price than most) No box, but I believe I have some Santoni shoe bags I can include. Price stickers on the soles. In my opinion they fit pretty true to size. Asking $350 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, pm for shipinge elsewhere. Retail at $745 at Nordstrom and others, see here:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/santoni...D=7d847357-7a52-11e2-8751-001b2166c2c0&pprd=0

DROP to $325 -> $310 ->$299

Attached Files:

• 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      3.1 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.