1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MUST GO - Make an Offer! NWOB Santoni Rayburn Burnished Brown Perforated Wingtips 10.5 $745

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Feb 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Distinguished Member

Bought these for myself recently, but have been buying way too many shoes so need to clear a few out. These are brand new without the box, very, very light signs of having been tried on once to twice. Santoni mainline, "Rayburn" model, size 10.5 D US. Hand burnished tan with darker toe. Really nice shoes, when I picked them up, I thought were from Santoni's Goodyear welted line, they seem much sturdier than most mainline Santoni's I'm handled. (Perhaps related to the higher retail price than most) No box, but I believe I have some Santoni shoe bags I can include. Price stickers on the soles. In my opinion they fit pretty true to size. Asking $350 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, pm for shipinge elsewhere. Retail at $745 at Nordstrom and others, see here:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/santoni...D=7d847357-7a52-11e2-8751-001b2166c2c0&pprd=0

DROP to $325 -> $310 ->$299

Attached Files:

• 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      3.1 MB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.