• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Molton Brown Black Pepper Body Wash - where to buy cheap?

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've grown fond of Molton Brown's Re-Charge Black Pepper Body Wash, but does anybody know a source where I can get it for less than $25 a pop? That seems to be the going rate:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...=1179881581381

Anybody have a secret source where I can pick this stuff up for, say, $20 shipped or less? I go through a bottle a week...

0412856700339275x2757a9xo1.jpg

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I've not had any luck looking for discount sources, although my efforts were pretty half-assed. If you find a good source, please share.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
I've not had any luck looking for discount sources, although my efforts were pretty half-assed. If you find a good source, please share.
Definitely... I hope somebody out there can become our "supplier"...
lookaround.gif
I wonder what places that sell this for $25 are actually paying... and I wonder what the markup is... most of all I wonder why I can't get it for $10 a bottle or less... I mean, come on!!!!
cryinggobpg0.jpg

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
I've grown fond of Molton Brown's Re-Charge Black Pepper Body Wash, but does anybody know a source where I can get it for less than $25 a pop? That seems to be the going rate:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...=1179881581381

Anybody have a secret source where I can pick this stuff up for, say, $20 shipped or less? I go through a bottle a week...

0412856700339275x2757a9xo1.jpg

A bottle a week! Jesus, are you drinking the stuff?
confused.gif
I have a bottle of the Birch(? - it's green) wash and use it everyday, working up a nice lather w/ my loofah
smile.gif
, and I anticipate the bottle lasting 4 -5 months....

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a bottle a week seems like you're basting yourself in it .......

the best price i've found for it is the molton brown duty free store in heathrow terminal 4, where they often have 500 ml or 750ml pump bottle sizes for about UK11 (which is a bargain given the regular bottle is only 300ml and is about UK15)

other than that, i've been able to sporatically find bottles at tjmaxx or marshalls for US$5-6, but usually only around christmas or father's day time

Englandmj7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
confused.gif
I have a bottle of the Birch(? - it's green) wash and use it everyday, working up a nice lather w/ my loofah
smile.gif

Agreed. jesus.

Use a loofah or something. I have never bought a bottle of body wash that has lasted me any less than a month (using it everyday).

Aiwass

Reaction score
whats suppose to be so good about it?

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
confused.gif
smile.gif

Ah, yes, the Bracing Silver Birch Body Wash! I use that too...

Well a bottle a week might have been slight exaggeration, and perhaps I'm being too generous with the stuff. I even use it to wash my hair, and I keep a bottle in my gym bag (work out every day and shower at the gym as well as at home)... but I just love the smell and the girls seem to love it so...
inlove.gif

Someone asked why it's so good? Well it just has an awesome pungent odor that isn't artificial in the least... and it's not all "fruity"... and the scent lasts for a while... makes the bathroom smell nice too! Highly recommended...

Thanks for the tip about TJ Maxx around the Holidays... and if I ever pass through Heathrow I'll get a big bottle... thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads