1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Mister Freedom Campus Jacket, veg tan, size 40

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ThatDudeOrion, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatDudeOrion

ThatDudeOrion Active Member

Beautiful condition size 40 campus jacket, never soaked, but I did tan it in the sun, so in my opinion is better than new since you don't have to go through the trouble of tanning it yourself nor do you have to wear it through that awkward phase where where it basically looks white/pink when it's new. There is some indigo crocking in the armpits from my denim and ISC Workshirts but no other stains anywhere. The jacket has also been conditioned with one application of a super light coating of obenaufs HDLP in an effort to cut down on water spots but I was super careful not to apply very much at all to preserve that beautiful suntanned golden tan color.

Attached Files:

2. ThatDudeOrion

ThatDudeOrion Active Member

Price drop to $700 or Best Offer. Also willing to entertain trades for a trimmer fitting A-2 or other aviator style jacket plus cash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.