Meermin Mallorca Shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by asturiano, Dec 5, 2011.

1. gbandi

gbandi Senior member

Boots fits differently . I couldn't fit into balmoral boots in my regular hiro size. Open laces and Chelsea would b regular size.

2. OfficeLinebacke

OfficeLinebacke Well-Known Member

I haven't posted in a while. I've been super unhappy with Meermin's quality lately. I bought a pair of their italian cordovan plaintoe bluchers and they wear very poorly and within a few weeks of wearing them look lumpy and low quality. I went on to double down on bad decisions and the black longwings in Italian Cordovan arrived and the color is inconsistent. I got busy with life and let more than 30 days pass with them sitting in a box (I got them a few months ago or so, you'll see my post) because I can't wear them seriously. When I saw the Japanese cordovan MTO I thought maybe I could return the Italians because my experience with them sucked so bad. So I emailed Luisa, she refused to do a return/exchange for the new batch of Japanese.

I know I am outside the window, but the fact is, I'm seriously disappointed with 2/3 of the pairs of shoes I've gotten from them. When I first found out about this brand I was so hopeful, and the first pair of shoes I got from them was fantastic. Unfortunately, their quality is at best widely variant, and at worst has simply declined to territory waaay below their price.

TL;DR stay away from their Italian Cordovan. It's terrible.

3. iurvox

iurvox Member

Excuse my enquiry but how can one contact Luisa? I've been trying to get a hold of someone at Meermin on a partial non-delivery that set me back EUR 160. They only delivered 1 pair whereas I ordered 2 (with payment in advance). Totally unimpressed by their communication so far, no replies to my emails.

4. zanci

zanci Well-Known Member

Their communication (1 year ago) about some shell mto was excelent. Replied the same day and almost gave a 50% discount when the shoe was not perfect (some scuffs). I was and am very satisfied. Japanese shell is beautiful, however very stiff. Needed 20 full day wears (so even more because I couldnt wear them a long time in the begining). Now they fit good, but not perfect. The rui last just isnt for me.

The non shell double monks in hiro are my perfect fit. Like a glove, love them.

Must resist the olive green mto...

Lucky that its only the monks in green, id 100% grab the loafers ...

5. OfficeLinebacke

OfficeLinebacke Well-Known Member

[email protected]

6. iurvox

iurvox Member