• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lucky Brand Jeans

seen

Reaction score
How are these jeans? I've heard a few good things about it and I'm planning to buy a pair.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I've had a few pairs of them. They aren't fancy denim or anything, but in my experience, fairly well put-together jeans.

mcflip

Reaction score
They're fine and sturdy enough, but they're a bit pricey for what you're getting IMHO. I'm not a fan of the washes, but you could certainly do a lot worse.

PreppyBoy

Reaction score
How's the fit on Lucky Jeans?

Are they moreover the classic style (Sits on the waist, high rear rise, not
to big at the hips)?

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PreppyBoy
How's the fit on Lucky Jeans?

Are they moreover the classic style (Sits on the waist, high rear rise, not
to big at the hips)?

I've had a couple pair and they fit me very well. I hate to say that as I don't think they are that popular on this board. The quality wasn't the greatest. I wore them as I would wear other jeans and they did wear out pretty quickly. (When I say wear out, I mean fraying around the button fly and other places)

If you really like them, def. get them but when I go shopping for jeans again, I am going to spend a little more and try some different brands. I am sure I can find the fit in another brand - just a matter of trying them on - and get a little bit better quality.

PreppyBoy

Reaction score
Thanks!

I actually seen a pair of Lucky's on a manicuin in Saks, that fitted
so well, it drew my attention.
laugh.gif

Thanks again!

mylesmyles

Reaction score
they are by no means "fancy" but i have a pair from a few years ago that are great kick around sunday type jeans - and they broke in rather nicely.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried some on in a Lucky store last weekend. I didn't like them much until I tried on the slim bootcut, which fit ridiculously well. The fabric didn't impress me, and neither did the wash. Gap 1969 does both as well or better at half the price, and easily a quarter or less on sale. But the fit was wonderful. I just can't imagine paying the fairly ridiculous prices.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
My Lucky's are actually my favorite jeans...

And I got them at Nordstrom Rack for like $40.

pdxjayhawk

Reaction score
Those of us on the far side of 40 (who don't have anorexia) love Lucky jeans. I have 3 or 4 pairs.

The great thing for me is they come in a 35" inseam. 34 is usually the most a lot of jeans come in, and those are too short for me.

Luckys have been a life saver.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads