looking for seven7 shirts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jinx, Sep 18, 2006.

1. jinx

jinx Well-Known Member

i found a seven7 (not 7 for all mankind) dress shirt at ross the other day.
    it was really cheep, fit great, and had extremely light fabric that never wrinkled.

anyway i took it camping and it got ripped to shreds, but now i cant find seven7 anywhere!

anyone know where i can find one?
    or something with similar fabric...
    thanks

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

I see them at Marshalls all the time.

It is their attempt at playing off of 7 For All Mankind, to sucker in the uneducated consumer.

3. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

I see them at Marshalls all the time.

It is their attempt at playing off of 7 For All Mankind, to sucker in the uneducated consumer.

which is funny, because they dont look much worse than real 7fam...

both are wort about 25$... in my experience

4. lowrey

lowrey Senior member

actually, as far as I know they've been around for a while but more in europe. I knew of the brand way before 7FAM was around or atleast ridicilously popular.

funny thing is they were damn expensive here a some time ago and over there in the US they're available at marshalls [​IMG]

5. VMan

VMan Senior member

actually, as far as I know they've been around for a while but more in europe. I knew of the brand way before 7FAM was around or atleast ridicilously popular.

funny thing is they were damn expensive here a some time ago and over there in the US they're available at marshalls [​IMG]

You sure that the Seven7 in Europe and the US are the same brand? The ones sold here look to be pretty low quality, and also the logo-ing/stitching is somewhat similar to 7FAM, as if they were trying to capitolize on that aspect.

6. lowrey

lowrey Senior member

not sure, but the name is precisely "Seven7" on the logo so dont know..

weird though, if I remember correctly they were like $200 here a couple of years back and they're $30 in the US, I dont get it