• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for partner to get brand off the ground

Loyal Jack

Reaction score
Hi all, new to Style Forum. Not sure if this is where I'd post this. I'm looking for someone to team up with in San Frasncisco to get my line of "Fine Dry Goods" off the ground.
The brand, Loyal Jack, consists of T-shirts, belts and bracelets, and more with time.
Here is a picture of the belt I'm currently making.
belt+finished+3.jpg

belt+finished+2.jpg

Here is a link to my blog with the designs: http://loyaljack.blogspot.com

If anyone is interested, shoot me an email at: [email protected]

Thanks,
-Sean

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is the middle hole higher than the others?

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
Why is the middle hole higher than the others?
sprezz

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This 'fine dry goods' **** is the new hypebeast garbage

arsenic

Reaction score
Interesting designs but they're not my style. I wish you luck.

Loyal Jack

Reaction score
Didnt know there would be so many haters, guess I should have excpected a little cattiness form a fashion forum.
The hole is off center because my rotary punch got bent because the leather is so thick, I have punches packed away somewhere. This is just a prototype.
The braceltes are $15, And thanks for the supportive comments from the few.
And good luck to all you in youre endeavours.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Loyal Jack
Didnt know there would be so many haters, guess I should have excpected a little cattiness form a fashion forum.

dude you said you're starting a brand and you posted a picture of a fucked up belt with no context or explanation, and you're surprised when people make fun of you?

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sprezzatura. It's italian for deliberately doing things which make you look not too put-together.

examples include leaving a couple of cuff buttons on a sportcoat undone, rolling up sleeves in a untidy way, having a tie a bit lop-sided etc.

Loyal Jack

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
dude you said you're starting a brand and you posted a picture of a fucked up belt with no context or explanation, and you're surprised when people make fun of you?

Oh I understood the comment, but like I said, haters. And just curious what makes you opinion valid? Not that you arent allowed to have one. I just have a personal rule, If I critique something, I do it in a constructive way, thats all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads