Loake shoes on sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by pred02, Aug 15, 2010.

1. pred02

pred02 Senior member

Hi,

I am looking to buy the Loake 1880 Aldwych model shoes in London. Does anyone know which retails might carry them or have them on sale. The Pediware price is similar to all the online prices and is ~150 GBP.

Thanks

2. pred02

pred02 Senior member

Hi,
    I am bumping this up. Does anyone know what a good price on these shoes are, are there outlets? I mean if the price is £145-150 anywhere I look don't want to really waste time going around London looking for a discount where there might not be any. I am new to London so am not sure what to expect in terms of sales, etc.

Thanks

3. CitizenM

CitizenM Well-Known Member

I have been looking around for the best deal on loakes 1880 for quite a bit. the 150 GBP at pediware the best I found so far. Others are a bit more expensive. But the last time I checked, they came with a pair of shoe trees.

pls let me know if you find a better deal.

4. click here

click here Senior member

5. Kingstonian

Kingstonian Senior member

6. black_umbrella

black_umbrella Senior member

I thought this was a PSA [​IMG]
    So did I. All they had to do was put a ? In the title and it would have been clear...

7. lovelux2010

lovelux2010 Senior member

Hi,

I am looking to buy the Loake 1880 Aldwych model shoes in London. Does anyone know which retails might carry them or have them on sale. The Pediware price is similar to all the online prices and is ~150 GBP.

Thanks

hello,

i got mine at Leonar Jay - 120 - 121 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AE.

They did'nt have the Aldwych in stock, so I gave a £35 pound deposit (based on the promise to buy a pair if they ordered them in for me). I ordered 2 pairs - a 7.5 and an 8 and took the 8. Paid £140 i think it was...

Unfortunately after wearing mine a few times i realize i should have got the 7.5 so i'll selling mine on ebay (cant on styleforum until i've been a member for 45 days).

anyways..check them out

8. TheBlackBruceWayne

TheBlackBruceWayne Senior member

Not exactly the most elegant of shoes....i treat my black friars like a redhead stepchild... [​IMG](.shouldve just invested something better

9. jerryrn123

jerryrn123 New Member

Hi , try discount shoes at 31 strutton ground , westminister. google 31 strutton ground for proper directions. I bought 2 pairs from there when I visited London in October 2012 (you can see from my email address that I am South African). Their prices are the best that I have found.
    Good Luck...let me know if you found what you were looking for at the best possible price.

10. jerryrn123

jerryrn123 New Member

bought 2 pairs of Loake at Discount Shoes-31 Strutton Ground - Westminister when I was in London in October 2012.
    Best prices, I checked all websites & shops