• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Like new - Carmina Adelaide size 8 UK (9 US) in Burgundy

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carmina is one of the hot new brands here on StyleForum, but they are hard to get and this is your chance to get a pair that are practically brand new. The burgundy is an awesome color and it goes with everything. Very versatile, you can dress these up or down.

I just bought these great shoes from forum member Parker hoping to fit them and unfortunately, they are just a bit too tight for me t to wear all day. I have only worn them once in the house on carpet, so they are still in the same great condition in which I received them. He only wore them twice, so they are like new.

His original listing with more photos and details is here:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/283855/carmina-adelaide-size-8-uk-9-us

For comparison, I am normally a 9.5D (Alden Hampton) and take a 8E(UK) in the C&J 337. Conventional wisdom on this last is to size down 1 from your US size, so a 9 US will fit these.

Price includes shipping CONUS, Paypal fees additional.

Attachments

• carmina 0.jpg
    carmina 0.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 6
  • carmina1.jpg
    carmina1.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

gladhands

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own this shoe, and even though the sizing is UK, I suggest using your US size. I think the shape of the last is similar to the C&J 348, but the sizing is different. I 'm 11UK or 11.5ES on the 348. On the Alcudia Last, I'm 11.5 UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads