• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
waywt x-post
So yeah, soft and warm wool-mix, well-placed pockets, nice tech-layer and a nice cut makes me happy with my purchase.
Note, if you're a larger 46 you should probably get the sz 46, I'm a "true 46" wearing two sweatshirts layered in this pic and there's still plenty room to layer (something positive for me since I will have to layer with another knit once it gets colder).
Vest looks pretty good on it's own too, as does the coat (duh)
smile.gif

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks
smile.gif

Didn't really look that much at their knits, but everything I saw looked just as good as it does online, so I think you'd be pretty safe going by the close-ups online

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

waywt x-post
So yeah, soft and warm wool-mix, well-placed pockets, nice tech-layer and a nice cut makes me happy with my purchase.

Note, if you're a larger 46 you should probably get the sz 46, I'm a "true 46" wearing two sweatshirts layered in this pic and there's still plenty room to layer (something positive for me since I will have to layer with another knit once it gets colder).

Vest looks pretty good on it's own too, as does the coat (duh) :)

looks great, and nice fit as well

interior vest is removable?

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my COS order! A short review of each piece, w/ sizing details:

-Geometric Panel Sweatshirt: Took a Small as a slim 48, and it fits slim but not tight (except maybe a bit in the forearms), lengths are good. Really nice colors and the fabric is lighter weight but warm. Cool Star Trek vibes

-Cotton Flannel Shirt: Took a 38, and it runs very slim but TTS, similar to a Schneider IV in a regular cut. Fabric is really nice, very surprised it's not wool. Collar is nice and stiff, placket doesn't twist or anything. Length is perfect to wear untucked.

-2 U neck tees: Got both in Small, and they fit slim TTS. The white fits me especially well, the grey is slightly tight/short (I think they're from different seasons). Fabric on both is very soft.

-Elasticated Waist Trousers: Took a 48, I am a true 31-32 waist at around the hips. Really nice feeling/slightly sheeny cotton fabric, with the elastic waist almost unnoticeable. Fit is good in the waist, but a bit loose in the thigh and in the calf, but with a sudden taper of around 6.75" at the hem.

Only thing I won't be keeping is the trousers, since I'm looking for more of a slim/skinny fit, but anyone looking for more of a slim/office appropriate pair should check them out. PM me if you wanna buy them from me before I post in B&S, I'm just asking exactly what I paid incl. shipping (~$125). Hope this helps someone!

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
-Elasticated Waist Trousers: Took a 48, I am a true 31-32 waist at around the hips. Really nice feeling/slightly sheeny cotton fabric, with the elastic waist almost unnoticeable. Fit is good in the waist, but a bit loose in the thigh and in the calf, but with a sudden taper of around 6.75" at the hem.

I got a pair of these last week and they're quite nice. For me, the a size 46 was too large on me (usually a 30-31). I'm going to see if a tailor can add some hooks for a belt because I like the trousers.

lineate

Reaction score

I got a pair of these last week and they're quite nice. For me, the a size 46 was too large on me (usually a 30-31). I'm going to see if a tailor can add some hooks for a belt because I like the trousers. 

I had my tailor take in the elastic bit on each side, rally tightening the trousers up. Feel really nice now. I think you would be hrd pressed to get a fabric match for loops.

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, and yep it's removable so should work well as a layering piece for when it gets warmer again
smile.gif

How thick is the coat?

I recently got an LLBean parka for days when weather is 10F or below, but I may return that and get the COS coat instead.

staed

Reaction score
does cos typically restock there stuff? gutted cause i missed out on the elasticated trousers

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads