• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style

cloud5

Reaction score
Do they stock their items really low? Because quite a few items say "they don't have many left" for all the sizes.

R300

Reaction score
is there any stores like COS? but maybe not so super duper minimalist? a few pieces I like on COS, but I sometimes wish there was a bit more going on with some of the garments...

Qudi

Reaction score
Got a couple Ts, polos for work, the cotton bomber, and the scuba bomber. Can give some reviews and ****** phone pics if anyone's interested. The scuba bomber is ill.

USA E-commerce now open! I used the promo code HELLOAMERICA for 25% off. Free shipping too which is dope, I got the cotton-mix bomber for like $130 shipped. Anyone know how I should've sized it? I was in between 36 and 38 but opted for the latter. 

How did you like it? I'm the same size and I felt the 38 was a bit big.

Heads up, their US online store just opened and the brick and mortar location in NYC will be opening soon. I'd really like to hear some reviews of their most recent gear.

Any idea when this is happening?

Last edited:

justusss

Reaction score

Yeah I agree somewhat. I felt like it was mostly TTS but just not at all slim in the body or sleeves... I think I'll be sending it back. Also wasn't crazy about the really smooth twill fabric that was used. Overall it's pretty good quality for the price though.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got a couple Ts, polos for work, the cotton bomber, and the scuba bomber. Can give some reviews and ****** phone pics if anyone's interested. The scuba bomber is ill.
Any idea when this is happening?

How are the tees? Which ones did you get? I searched back in this thread and saw that the cheaper tees aren't that great and saw some mixed reviews on some of the other tees. I wonder how they compare to say John Elliott or T by AW if you have experience with them. Thanks.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered a navy hidden placket shirt on the 19th, tracking says it will arrive on the 29th. Oh well at least shipping was free.

Last edited:

Qudi

Reaction score

How are the tees? Which ones did you get? I searched back in this thread and saw that the cheaper tees aren't that great and saw some mixed reviews on some of the other tees. I wonder how they compare to say John Elliott or T by AW if you have experience with them. Thanks.

No experience with those brands, but the T's were underwhelming. Two of them had this chemical on the shoulder seams that made them stand up. I think they put that on there to make them stretchy? The scoop neck was nice, but really they're only slightly a step up from normal H&M. Sizing seemed inconsistent; some smalls fit perfect and some were tight in the shoulder.

The sweaters and jackets were dope though. I got the contrast panel, zip detail, cotton mix bomber, and scuba bomber. Think I'll keep the sweaters and one of the jackets.

Last edited:

Qudi

Reaction score
i can only take ****** phone pics. oh well.

a lot of sizing inconsistancy, like i said.

too tight in the shoulder

cotton mix bomber

scuba.

R300

Reaction score
Scuba and sweat look great, other items look average, & polo is like you say too tight.

sizing inconsistency in many stores seem to be a hard box to tick, dunno why

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hidden placket shirt is a success. Now my size is sold out and I regret not buying two.

cloud5

Reaction score
When I go to a product page, nothing shows up for the US site. Is this happening to anybody?

djt00

Reaction score
I have tried and bought many things from COS. Hooded wool jacket is the best purchase by a mile.

This coat was nice, but I didn't like the fit back then. Would fit me now much better though.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads