• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style

Samir

Reaction score
When I go to a product page, nothing shows up for the US site. Is this happening to anybody?

It happened to me and someone else on the thread, but it's now working for me. I'd install the most recent versions of flash, etc - I think that's what fixed it for me, even though the UK website loaded fine.

Last edited:

cloud5

Reaction score
It happened to me and someone else on the thread, but it's now working for me. I'd install the most recent versions of flash, etc - I think that's what fixed it for me, even though the UK website loaded fine.
Yes, the UK website works fine. Updating flash didn't work for me. Any advice on other software to update?

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How warm is the wool jacket?

Fairly warm, it was my go to winter jacket here in Minnesota and we had plenty of days with lows in the 0 to -10 F range this past winter. Of course, at those temperatures, you're wearing plenty of layers also, so bear that in mind.

R300

Reaction score
A few items reduced on COS so head over there. Don't know whether to go for the speckled melange shirt or the suede panel sweat? Both look great to be honest

Landscape

Reaction score
Just posting here again about a jacket due to the sale - is the technical cotton parka a winter jacket? It says it's fully lined, but I'd have thought that winter stuff wouldn't go on sale?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Picked up a set of u-neck tees

Fits nice in the body but can't help but think that the shoulders are narrow. When I raise my arm the shoulder seam bunches. Granted, the tees are box fresh and may need laundering to soften up the rigidness.

Tried on an old tee and it does the same thing though softer, granted that has been worn a long time now.

Not worth sizing up to a large

edit:

Washed and laundered a white tee to see how'd it wear, not really impressed...

Material is on the thin side and you get a "bacon neck" when you layer the tee under a hoodie or jacket. The lightness accompanied with summer is nice but what you are really paying for is the design (obviously).

Makes for a great bed shirt is my final impression. The cotton is too thin, the overall cut is too short, and the neckline is not reinforced enough. Going to return the rest.

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree with Toasty on the review. I was excited when Cos came to the US but wasn't impressed at all with their tees, which I had read mixed reviews on here. I might try out their knits, outerwear, and pants later. Hopefully they are much better. Here are my thoughts on what I got:

cotton linen t-shirt: The fit on this was just off for me with the arms being snug and the body being loose. My arms aren't even that big or anything. It has kimono sleeves with the seam running on the outside of the arm.
rolled edge t-shirt: It was marked as relaxed fit on the website but it fit slim. Material feels like it has a little stretch to it like some old H&M one that I don't wear.
deep round-neck t-shirt: Material was thin and felt like the neck didn't sit right.
relaxed v-neck t-shirt: I like the fit on this but the material is really thin and sheer feeling like I could rip it easily, at least on the white one. I got the other color but didn't even bother trying it on.

Maybe my expectations were too high but for the price, I was hoping the material on the cotton tees would be comparable to everlane. The material didn't feel like much of an upgrade over H&M and weren't that soft to the touch. I was looking for some cheaper alternative scoop necks to t by alexander wang but was not impressed by these at all. I am returning everything.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Knits are really what I'm usually most impressed by. Shirts and outerwear can also be really good for the price.

The tees are trash, as are the jeans.

brotherleader

Reaction score
The tees aren't all trash but the quality and fit varies considerably between the different provenance. They have everything from Made in Bangladesh to Made in Portugal. The difference in the fit, material and construction of their shirts is apparent. Turkey shirts can be hit or miss, Portugal are nice, China and Bangladesh are basically on par with what you'll find at Hennes.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still can't get the site to load properly. Any solutions?

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's working for me now now that it's July and the free shipping is over lol

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
30% off some things. Including the drop crotch pants.
Did anybody pick those up yet? Drop doesn't look very extreme (a good thing IMO). Probably going to grab a pair. If I'm a 34 in most pants would I be 34 in COS? Or is it more like tag size = actual waist measurement?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads