Lengthing Jeans? Is it Possible...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by TalkBack42Clicks, Jul 18, 2006.

1. TalkBack42Clicks

TalkBack42Clicks Well-Known Member

Hi, My mom just purchased a pair of Authentic Dsquared Whykiki Aloha jeans in Italy for me that fit great around the waist, but the inseam is 1-2" short. Is it possible to just add denim to the end of the jeans???. I would then roll the hem of the jeans back up to hide the stitching. Would it be possible to do this???. I don't know if this sounds insane, but was just curious if it was an option???.

2. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

Wait, you want to lengthen your jeans so you can cuff them?

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Nope, not really possible. The best that you can do is to undo the hem completely, or undo it completely, and then just fold it up once to make a very short hem. You'll get about 1 or 1/2 inches with the former and latter, respectively.

4. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

Just tuck your thumbs inside the waistband on both hips and pull downwards gently until your cuffs brush the top of your shoes. Then remove your thumbs. With a cigar-cutter. Cauterize with gunpowder. Bandage. Repeat.

5. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

Just tuck your thumbs inside the waistband on both hips and pull downwards gently until your cuffs brush the top of your shoes. Then remove your thumbs. With a cigar-cutter. Cauterize with gunpowder. Bandage. Repeat.
    worked for me!!![​IMG]