• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lebron James Style Icon?

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cromulated
for example?
That's an easy one. Wade owns everyone in that category imo
254_wade_090225.jpg
dwyane-wade-fashion.jpg
DwayneWade_miami_getty_VSS.jpg
zzzdwyane-wade-basketball-1210-lg.jpg
Dwyane-Wade-in-Chicago.jpg
dwyane-wade-and-gabrielle-union-2.jpg
Dwayne-Wades-Style-Vibe.jpg

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bentley
I'm not a Lebron fan. I don't like the "style" with which he ditched the Cavaliers and moved to Miami. As such, I do not wish to embrace any aspect of his style.

Yes, because no other player in the history of the NBA has ever left a team.

dieselman89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not at all. D-wade dresses better. If LeBron picked out his own style then maybe, but its obvious he has a stylist.

djnick

Reaction score
none of them have style. Like most celebrities they have stylists or companies send them clothes

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by djnick
none of them have style. Like most celebrities they have stylists or companies send them clothes

Or in the case of the Snookie chick from that stupid Jersey show, you have companies send competitors stuff to turn off prospective buyers.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That picture looks good, very slim fitting suit obviously fantastic quality. Wade seems more natural at it, although LeBron does mean business. Who cares if they have hire a stylist? You'd think they're dumb if they don't consider the endorsement deals they're weighing.

On another note, some NBA coaches need to hire stylists. I saw this one guy get up from the Hawks bench, I think he was a famous former player, and he had a five-button suit on. All FIVE buttons were closed. I wanted to die.

w.o.e.is.me.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by idfnl
+1

Yet another monotone ass boring athlete with no personality. He's been coddled for so long he can hardly talk.

Who gives a **** what he wears? Really. Op? Why on earth do you give a **** what some overpaid dumb **** athlete like LowBrow wears?

wow.
that's a lot of hate.
i don't think its absurd to be impressed by the way he looks, particularly when juxtaposed with the vast array of horrible looking athletes we're usually subjected to.

its obvious he has a stylist, but that doesn't mean some of his fits shouldn't be admired.

I find it weird that people have such disdain for a guy who made a business decision about his OWN career. IMO he's a grown man who is earning his own paycheck. He doesn't owe any of us anything. (note: I'm just a casual observer who didn't follow the whole cleve -> miami debacle intimately).

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who cares if he has a stylist or not? He's still contending for best dressed, technically.

If I had the money I would pay someone else to worry about that ****, even if I knew about SF and such.

malat

Reaction score
He may not be a style icon, but I have always loved this photo/look/style, and regularly sport the matching solid tie-suit combo with a solid shirt myself.

lebron-james-covers-gq.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads