• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

localmotion

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone for this great thread. I bought my first quality leather (used) about the same time I found this thread. Love it but have a bad feeling this is only the beginning :)

So many awesome jackets here.

Here’s mine. Rag & Bone Duke racer. I love that it has front pockets but non-zippered Pockets so almost looks like you can’t see them.

2F068FCF-C43C-4BDF-921D-289B2CB31CC0.jpeg

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
FW18 Leather - they are coming soon

Zam Barrett Zfactorie as a research and design company, proceeds in two ways to create the products we offer to our clients
We are always drawing inspiration from our varying sources and using that as a means of creating the new items we offer to you. the other route is once we create a product, we are constantly reviewing, to see how and where we can improve the product, whether in the form of fit, quality of materials, construction, or in the form of aesthetic appeal.
The exception to this is always that there is the rare instance, where a product is so good, so perfect that after reviewing, it doesn't make sense to change a single thing.

We are not about change, simply for the sake of changing, sometimes its just sensible to leave a good thing alone - Our High Neck Inner Leather Jacket is one such thing. Created in our Fall 2013 collection, the jacket was symbolic of the human body, which on the surface it looks simple and minimal, but within is a whole myriad of complexities not seen from the outside. From our internal organs, our nervous system, digestive system, circulatory system etc. the Jacket, like the human body is more that what meets the eye.
We have tried on several occasions to "improve" the Jacket but in every instance, the original was always better that the changes made. So we resigned to keep it a classic, untouched and identical to the original iteration in Fall 2013.
For Fall 2018 we are offering this Iconic and sought after piece in two colorways.

1. Red with a black Inner.
2. Black With Red Inner.
The First will be released on Zfactorie this Friday, as always only one in each size will be made from size 44 -54.
Here below is a preview of the Jacket, we hope you enjoy it.

BANNER.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@sinnedk the black iteration has been around. I will post fit pics later. As for that actual colorway they are being finished now will be shot on Friday and be on Zfactorie Friday we afternoon/ evening.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads