• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't understand what you meant. I missed the joke :-(

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ohhhhh hahaha. This thread is probably proof otherwise!

I'm glad though I got this version and not an ad01. I don't think that would look good with shorter sleeves!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ohhhhh hahaha. This thread is probably proof otherwise!

I'm glad though I got this version and not an ad01. I don't think that would look good with shorter sleeves!
You’ll be selling it in no time once we convince you of FCL.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You’ll be selling it in no time once we convince you of FCL.

I would consider it. Would have to try it on and see. Seems easier to just get a custom addict since I already know my sizing

slows2k

Reaction score
Been lurking in this thread forever and have been trying to find something suitable while in quarantine.

Looking at Nine Lives' Mas O Menos as I like the DR look but don't exactly want motorcycle weight protection or the belt. Their medium is considered a 40. The Belstaff was small in a 36 and has a little room in the arms in a 38. Any thoughts on fit if Nine Lives is supposed to be slim?

That jacket is indeed slim. I wear a 38R in most jackets and take a medium in the Mas O Menos, and even then it's a little small. I contemplated the large for the body but didn't want the longer sleeves (I have short arms) and figured a smaller size would stretch a little but the next size up would never get smaller. The armholes are pretty slim and high, as well. That said I really love it. I think it indeed straddles the line between fashion/heavy leather. Comfortable the first time I wore it.

Reaction score
That jacket is indeed slim. I wear a 38R in most jackets and take a medium in the Mas O Menos, and even then it's a little small. I contemplated the large for the body but didn't want the longer sleeves (I have short arms) and figured a smaller size would stretch a little but the next size up would never get smaller. The armholes are pretty slim and high, as well. That said I really love it. I think it indeed straddles the line between fashion/heavy leather. Comfortable the first time I wore it.

Thanks for that, my suit jacket sizing would be 38S in most cases so it's looking hopeful. I have t-rex arms so most "motorcycle jacket" that are meant for outstretched arms wouldn't work.

Kind of wish the chest pocket was outside the flap, it would be perfect but is fairly close otherwise.

I looked at a few jackets from Aero also and found the website to be frustrating. The thumbnails are way too small to see the details between the different jackets.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need some help here, I'm looking for an A2--modern or vintage, preferably HH with quality materials, construction, and good fit. Not trying to go crazy but willing to pay for quality.

Suggestions?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads