• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather jacket. What shoes to wear?

eleos

Reaction score
Anyone knows a site to buy a jacket like this? In my country we don't really have too many options or they are too expensive. Also what shoes and what color should i wear?

IChen

Reaction score
Black, brown are easy choices

Anachronist

Reaction score
This is an interpretation of older biker jackets and not infrequent and I'd recommend to search for this term and you should find similar ones en mass. My personal opinion: always pair leather jackets with shoes of the same color (if the shoes are leather shoes!) to stay on the safe side if you don't feel comfortable with experimenting with color combinations, i.e. a black jacket with black shoes, brown jackets with brown shoes (here you have a bot more liberty as the shoes and jacket don't necessarily have to have the same hue of brown).

The specific style of jacket you are eyeing calls, in my opinion, for either biker or cowboy boots or could be combined with sneakers (here you're pretty free In terms of choice of color, just don't overdo it patternwise).

Jan Capek

Reaction score
I would pair this jacket with brown shoes only and only if I wore a brown t-shirt underneath, which I wouldn't. 'Stick with black' would be my advice; or white, or a crazy color if you are inclined towards intentional flamboyancy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads