• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lakers/Spurs game 5--- Craig Sager and the spliced necktie

eric glennie

Reaction score
Did anyone watch game 5 last night and see interviewer Craig Sager's unique necktie? I am trying to find a photo to post for this thread.

CharlesAlexander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Craig Sager is the WORST dresser on television, I can't stand him. The suit he wore last night was probably the worst I've ever seen. I wish I could have taken a picture of it.

did you seriously like that necktie?

BTW, these are the BEST Craig Sager moments right here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeKzT...eature=related

eric glennie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander
Craig Sager is the WORST dresser on television, I can't stand him. The suit he wore last night was probably the worst I've ever seen. I wish I could have taken a picture of it.

BTW, this is the BEST Craig Sager moment right here

Thanks for the U-tube. I am looking for video or photos from last nights game 5. Craig Sager isnt the worst dressed, just dresses different. Mr. Sager "Dare to wear Different". WWW.ericglennie.com.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At least he doesn't match his highlighter to his tie. Every time I see Digger Phelps in that outfit, I want to gouge my eyes out

eric glennie

Reaction score

I turned on espn news just now and Craig Sager is wearing the spliced tie when he interviewed Doug Collins last night for the Chicago Bulls coaching job.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, Craig Sager's style is tame compared to the suits worn by Don Cherry, a Canadian hockey analyst/commentator...

prepare your eyes for what you are about to see........

272.jpg

0504_hockey.jpg

don-cherry-doofus-450.jpg

CharlesAlexander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
Dude, Craig Sager's style is tame compared to the suits worn by Don Cherry, a Canadian hockey analyst/commentator...

272.jpg

0504_hockey.jpg

Oh my god! My eyes!
laugh.gif

I love the look on the guys face sitting next to him in the second picture. I do have to say though, that last suit is kinda fly.
smile.gif

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa

272.jpg

0504_hockey.jpg

haha, he does it so much for the joke now. Yeah, he wore some crap, and he gets some coverage. However, Ron McLean is one of my favorite dressers...

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1. I loved hearing KG bust on Sager for his suit. Don Cherry doesn't actually count, since he's just a caricature, whereas Sager thinks he's being stylish.

EG take note. This is a man (CharlesAlexander) who produces something people actually buy.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More Don Cherry pics....it looks like he actually had a little more taste when he was 'younger'

I wonder when he started taking acid hits??

www.cnnsi.com

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads