• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

izlat

Reaction score
probably nothing special (never had one - and don't plant to, either)

Not trying to be an a$$ but I hope you are not excited by the discounts - this shouldn't be a reason to buy them

Eccentric

Reaction score
For 60-70% off, you are getting about fair price for them. That said, their are many better choices for business casual footwear, i.e. wingtips, chukkas, chelseas...

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of the shoes on that site, all the decent ones in fact, seem to be "not available".

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're good. I like my lacoste shoes. Good casual shoe to wear with jeans and a hoodie.

rilian

Reaction score
Just say no. I've bought a few pairs of Lacoste sneakers before. And the styling is nice and looks great at first. But after a month or two, they start to fall apart and look ragged.

Willsw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Before I had any taste, I owned these:

3034-248537-p.jpg

They were comfortable and I liked them, but I think after a few months they developed a hole, or some other thing that would make me get rid of them. I have a pair of Dexter driving shoes I bought earlier and wore far more which endured much better.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I owned a pair of these for 2.5 years which served me very well and showed no signs of wear until they got covered in blood last christmas (don't ask.) I brought a pair of Lanvin loafers as a replacement, but it's just not the same. I would buy these again in a heartbeat for that price if they had my size, but they don't
frown.gif
2249-248538-d.jpg
Based on my 1 experience, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a pair of casual shoes from Lacoste again even a full price if I really liked the design.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a pair of green suede sneakers that I wouldnt have bought if I didnt get it for what ended up being $3 after pricematch and a shipping error refund (zappos was running free overnight shipping and they shipped mine 2-day so they refunded me $27 on my $30 pricematched shoes).

I would never have thought it before hand but they have been great. I am wearing them now and this was probably almost 1/5-2 years ago but they still look great. The soles have only recently got to the point where there is no tread left in the heavy wear spots and the leather has held up quite well (no holes yet like my suede pumas). The suede is still supple and suede-like despite many good soakings in the rain and very little care.

belvedere312

Reaction score
I bought a pair of Lacoste Europa last year, I wore them on and off. They have a nice quality leather upper that makes them easy to get accustomed to. The heel and sole cushioning are average, I would not take them for long walks....

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics