• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Labour Union chevron coat

Labour Union chevron coat

Storytime~

Reaction score
Storytime~ submitted a new classified:

Labour Union chevron coat - Labour Union chevron coat

Selling my Labour Union Chevron coat in size 'XL', I would say the size fits me well, I am 6'1 athletic build and am usually a size 'L' in coats, check the website for the sizing chart, the coat is still for sale there and retails at $525.

The coat has on been worn 3 times and is in perfect condition, stored hanging up.

Read more about this classified...

takeivy

Reaction score
Hi,

I seem to have lost my messages for some reason so can't see if you replied to my last message I sent. Please can you let me know your reply through here

Storytime~

Reaction score
Hey mate, yup so have I, I just said the coat has been sold out and restocked since I bought it, so maybe the tag changed but the photos are identical and the sizing chart remains unchanged.

takeivy

Reaction score
Hi,

It must have not sent my message in response to that but I was wondering if you would accept 300 AUD total for the coat and mark on the package that the cost was gift equivalent to £120 as I have to pay duty and VAT ontop of items worth more than £135. If you would consider this and payment via paypal invoice that would be perfect and I would be happy to proceed with purchase!

Thanks,

Luke

Storytime~

Reaction score
Hey sorry for the late reply, I can't really budge on the price as I'm taking a fair cut anyway, I'm happy to write whatever you want on the package though. Let me know cheers.

takeivy

Reaction score
Ok can you remind me of the total cost including shipping to the UK as I have lost my messages.

Thanks

Storytime~

Reaction score
Hey mate, not really sure if my messages get through if yours come my way either. Doesn't seem the best platform to communicate here, if you want to message me on WhatsApp we can talk there and still facilitate sale through this site. 0451653779 :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads