Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

La zetagi pants

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Solitarias, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Solitarias

Solitarias Member

Hi,

I have 5 pairs of La Zetagi slacks (flat front, no cuffs, straight leg). I buy them in one particular shop in Holland, but I haven't seems them anywhere else. Does anybody know about them?

The quality/construction is very comparable to Incotex (I could not see any differences between the Incotex I bought from Ebay and my La Zetagi pants)

Prices are between 100-200 USD....

2. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

Hi Solaritas, welcome to the forum. Good to have another Nederlander around. As for the La Zentagi pants comparison, I find Incotexs far far superior. Which "line" of Incotex are you comparing them to? Informale/Formale/Satoriale? Also within the groupings are huge variations, and to add another level of complexity, the Incotexs found in the States seem to be a level below that which is available in Italy. The only Incotexs that I find comparable to Zentagi are the lowest level of the Informale line. Zentagi does not have the hand stitched pockets/fly that is found on the Formale line, and the waistbands of some of the Formale are "curtained" whilst Zentagis are not.

3. kiton

kiton Member

Hi Solaritas,

It's nice to see another dutch man here, wees welkom. (be welcome)