• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up the foggy wool crew off of machus. I highly recommend it at the sale prices you will see. I’ll say the fabric is a cross between sweaters from last year and the cashmere from 2 years ago. Going to try to pick up the cardigan

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone have suggestions for low tops/runners to wear with cast 2s? Ive mainly been wearing with Chelsea boots but sometimes I want to feel a bit dressed down. I’m thinking of the Undercover Daybreaks could be a candidate

Depends on your intended style, I’ve worn everything from chunky Yeezy 700 v1 & v2’s, Ultraboosts, Solar Hu’s, Air Force 1’s, Air Max 1’s, and New Balance 990v5’s

quickstruck

Reaction score
Depends on your intended style, I’ve worn everything from chunky Yeezy 700 v1 & v2’s, Ultraboosts, Solar Hu’s, Air Force 1’s, Air Max 1’s, and New Balance 990v5’s

Got any pics with Ultraboost? I sold all of my pairs when the hype was just over the top but might start getting back into em since prices have subsided

I tried AF1s (ie the JEs) but the Cast 2s just sit a little weird on them — a little too much on the front towards the tongue, leaving the heel exposed

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up the foggy wool crew off of machus. I highly recommend it at the sale prices you will see. I’ll say the fabric is a cross between sweaters from last year and the cashmere from 2 years ago. Going to try to pick up the cardigan

color? Pic?

afionas05

Reaction score
I don’t know if this has been mentioned but those of you that live by the JE retail store might have a nice treat come Black Friday. I’m curious what their instore sale will be

iamfudge

Reaction score

how'd you size?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how'd you size?
went with a small. Fits like the model shots for a casual look.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but those of you that live by the JE retail store might have a nice treat come Black Friday. I’m curious what their instore sale will be

it’s the grey/beige. I’ll post pics when I get a chance.

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They run about a half size to full size bigger. I went with a 8/41 and I’m an 8.5-9.

If I can find the leather version on sale, I’ll consider them as well.

how comfortable do you find them (and are they a pita to put on)?

and does the price accurately reflect the quality iyo, or do you think a lot of it is just mark-up?

Last edited:

bmb1243

Reaction score
Haven’t been around the thread in a while and on my phone I couldn’t find anything. What does everyone think of the mica 2s? I had the white 1s but ditched them because I could never break them in and they felt like putting on carhart denim or a piece of cardboard. Also the white 2s same as the old ones?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads