• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jrldc

Reaction score
View attachment 1216096 View attachment 1216098

As promised. @chris_rosario

Paired w/ Black Vintage Sweats (new favorites - have a second pair on the way)

Pics don’t do this shirt justice. The grey is heavier, and pink is more vibrant, and fades beautifully into the design, yet pops at the same time. I went TTS. Love it. Probably up there with Black SD tee as current favorites.
Need to see the black/navy one now

afionas05

Reaction score
Cow shorts look good but I see cheap zipper instead of RiRi and drawstring doesn’t have the metal tips with is usually a nice touch. Will have to wait and check them out in person

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cow shorts look good but I see cheap zipper instead of RiRi and drawstring doesn’t have the metal tips with is usually a nice touch. Will have to wait and check them out in person

The cost is also less than his other shorts with those features. Still, I get the zipper part, but the drawstrings used makes more sense on the practice shorts idea.

chris_rosario

Reaction score
How do they compare to AE fit? Uni tee/Basalt?

Are they shorter than AE? Less/more relaxed?
Any fit pic?
I have a bunch from past seasons. As far as comparing to JE tees I would say go with your AE size. Definitely shorter than the OG AE. More flowy and softer than JE tees. Def not as OS as basalt. Wore this one last weekend. Sorry no JE in pic 0A55E23B-4A9A-4FE0-B62D-338BBBA0FA53.jpeg

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
This is a long shot, but anybody know of a Joshua tree bowling shirt for sale anywhere? I’d really like one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads