• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

papillo

Reaction score
I know drops are the go to move for brands now, but I actually don't enjoy it all that much lol. It makes total sense from a brand engagement standpoint with the way IG is set up, etc. I just wish JE, and other brands did less drops with more stuff at once. I might be in the minority, idk, but it's more fun for me personally when JE does those gigantic drops that have like 8 tops, and 4-5 bottoms all at one time. I've seen 2 FOG lookbooks now, and know I wanna cop something but the 1st drop had the most basic items of the whole thing and it was only like 5 pieces. Now I have to wait who knows how long, and by then I may have lost interest like I've done wit JE a few times.

Some people have the urge to buy something at every drop due to FOMO, boredom etc. Those are probably their target audience. The company would rather have you pick up 1 or a couple of items each drop, as opposed to dropping a ton at once, and a customer just buying 1 or 2 items while the rest sit.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some people have the urge to buy something at every drop due to FOMO, boredom etc. Those are probably their target audience. The company would rather have you pick up 1 or a couple of items each drop, as opposed to dropping a ton at once, and a customer just buying 1 or 2 items while the rest sit.

I get the logic. I'm just saying I don't personally enjoy it

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only person who would look good in that orange is Deion Sanders. I don’t even think Antonio brown has enough swag to pull that off.

quickstruck

Reaction score
I wanna give a shout out to JE customer service. I had my Shield thumper that I got for $250 from Notre stolen from my doorstep. Notre was sold out, so couldn't buy another one. Emailed JE and they let me buy one at the Notre price, even though they don't price match outside of black friday. I love that even though JE has grown over the years, they still have that personal touch.
Did you get a refund from Notre?

Rnt

Reaction score
I’d love to see a JE cable knit sweater, in the cashmere style, slightly dropped shoulders, longer fit, tight(er) neck.

Terrypercs

Reaction score
I like how the orange vintage fleece is almost a perfect match with the Hyper Crimson AJ1; more specifically the orange color on the ankle. I’m debating between the crew neck and the hoody. Those who own vintage fleece, do you prefer the hoodies or the crews?

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like how the orange vintage fleece is almost a perfect match with the Hyper Crimson AJ1; more specifically the orange color on the ankle. I’m debating between the crew neck and the hoody. Those who own vintage fleece, do you prefer the hoodies or the crews?

My isssue with the vintage fleece is the quality of it over time... I feel like my black one became a beater too quickly. The design already has a worn look to it, and the after effects of washing it (even without drying it) increases that look, to where I didn’t like pairing it with anything nice looking. Also, the shape is kinda flimsy over time. Definitely a great beater/everyday/gym sweatshirt though. Love working out in it.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't own one but my gripe with the vintage fleece is the huge waist band. I feel like you'd constantly be pulling it down unless you get it oversized enough or if you just like the muffin top look.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only person who would look good in that orange is Deion Sanders. I don’t even think Antonio brown has enough swag to pull that off.

Bet we won’t see John rockin that Orange..

I think orange isn’t that hard to pull off. I actually like the color in the vintage but I’ll be passing because I already own an orange hoodie very similar to the vintage but with a mock neck like the kake. Looks great with light denim or with my olive Esco’s.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have both but prefer the hoodie. However it’s a great top no matter which way you go.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads