• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

perkyscalling

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Our FW19 Men’s and Women’s Runway Show is coming up this Saturday, February 9th at 8PM in Brooklyn. We value and appreciate this community’s support and, as a token of our appreciation, we’re holding a raffle to extend an invite to 5 winners.

If selected, you'll receive a pair of tickets to bring a +1 to the show. If you live in the New York area and are interested in attending, please PM me your full name and email address. This is all you need to do to enter.

We’ll announce the winners on Thursday, February 7th at 12PM EST and provide detailed information regarding your RSVP. Tickets will be non-transferrable.

Thanks!

Mike

Damn, the one weekend I'm not in NY. This is an awesome opportunity though - nice touch JE!

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No I got the notification from SNKRS that i was selected for early access. Opened the app and could purchase

Do you buy a lot from SNKRS/Nike? No one I know ever gets access...

npa23

Reaction score
Do you buy a lot from SNKRS/Nike? No one I know ever gets access...

I've only bought one pair off SNKRS this year and that was the blazer 77's. I bought at least 6 last year

However I do buy a **** ton of Nike gear other than shoes

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone speak on sizing in Amiri tees? How do they compare to AE and Basalt sizing?
TTS. Stick to your AE size. Don’t buy one unless you can get it for <$100-125 depending on if you think it’s worth having a Tee over $100. Of course they’re superb, they’re $300+. But why? For ~3-4 Amiri tees you could get an On sale SLP teddy.

npa23

Reaction score
TTS. Stick to your AE size. Don’t buy one unless you can get it for <$100-125 depending on if you think it’s worth having a Tee over $100. Of course they’re superb, they’re $300+. But why? For ~3-4 Amiri tees you could get an On sale SLP teddy.
No tshirt is worth over $120

pedram

Reaction score
I wanna give a shout out to JE customer service. I had my Shield thumper that I got for $250 from Notre stolen from my doorstep. Notre was sold out, so couldn't buy another one. Emailed JE and they let me buy one at the Notre price, even though they don't price match outside of black friday. I love that even though JE has grown over the years, they still have that personal touch.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No I got the notification from SNKRS that i was selected for early access. Opened the app and could purchase
HOLY ****. So lucky on that. I'm in on two raffles but slim chances.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
I wanna give a shout out to JE customer service. I had my Shield thumper that I got for $250 from Notre stolen from my doorstep. Notre was sold out, so couldn't buy another one. Emailed JE and they let me buy one at the Notre price, even though they don't price match outside of black friday. I love that even though JE has grown over the years, they still have that personal touch.

Its such a good look - Really is GOAT CS

edvegas

Reaction score
Can someone speak on sizing in Amiri tees? How do they compare to AE and Basalt sizing?

Go TTS. Some are wider like the Basalt (although drape a little better) and others are like the AE so kind of depends which one you get. I'd look at the measurements on other sites to see how they compare. Finding a new one for $120 is very difficult. I'd say $150-$200 is more realistic for anything good.

hyyvii

Reaction score
I got selected this morning as well on the snkrs app for the tan pair unfortunately saw the notification 3 min too late

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads