• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taupe Cardigan came in. It's a keeper. If there was ever a JE Cardigan made for non cardigan people, it's this one. This was the first one I've felt had a shot at seamlessly blending in with how I usually dress. It's super thin, and drapey. I sized at an M because that's all that was left, but I can tell an L may have been too much of a drape for me. I don't like my clothes to spill too far into oversized to the point of looking sloppy. I tried it on wit a couple different combos I would wear it with, and it's a good replacement for times when I would normally go for a hoodie or just a tee. Also, I have a coat I just got this winter that's big enough to throw over it so I can still rock it in the winter and not just during spring/summer. It's a thin ass sweater, so you will be cold in it outside of warm envrionments. Thin enough that you can wear it wit shorts in the summer and not be hot.
IMG_7561.jpg IMG_1598.jpg IMG_5237.jpg

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taupe Cardigan came in. It's a keeper. If there was ever a JE Cardigan made for non cardigan people, it's this one. This was the first one I've felt had a shot at seamlessly blending in with how I usually dress. It's super thin, and drapey. I sized at an M because that's all that was left, but I can tell an L may have been too much of a drape for me. I don't like my clothes to spill too far into oversized to the point of looking sloppy. I tried it on wit a couple different combos I would wear it with, and it's a good replacement for times when I would normally go for a hoodie or just a tee. Also, I have a coat I just got this winter that's big enough to throw over it so I can still rock it in the winter and not just during spring/summer. It's a thin ass sweater, so you will be cold in it outside of warm envrionments. Thin enough that you can wear it wit shorts in the summer and not be hot.
View attachment 1106899 View attachment 1106900 View attachment 1106898
SOLID

trugentlmn

Reaction score
Stop it. If Rios came out in loopwheel this forum would break.

We need loopwheel Raglan hoodies before anything else.

I was forever converted by the loopwheel raglan full zip in black from the last capsule (missed on kake/ebisus in my size) after foolishly passing on the villain/dual flash/escobars two years prior. I figured they would have the same two year cadence and release a similar two hoodie/one sweatpant capsule this winter and was hoping it would be raglan pullovers/flash 2/rio's in fact. The full zip is literally the perfect hoodie, the quality and weight of the terry is sublime, and I want more.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All three fire. Love that the denim fits well without being skin tight, works really well in those style fits with looser tops. Is the top pair JE?

tweezy916

Reaction score
looks great with the anti expo t's

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks great and now I know a small will be the right size for me. Now just need a restock but not in a hurry.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
How is the length of the sleeves?
Not too long. I’ve been meaning to try out some XL’s. I got the charcoal raglan hoodie in an L and it’s a bit smaller than my other raglan L’s. Might be time to move up to XL on most hoodies. Not sure yet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads