• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Blackmeans Rider in Large. Would appreciate some opinions on fit. I've never owned a leather so I'm not sure how it should feel on.
Do you guys account for stretch/break in?
With just a co mix u neck on it feels good in the arms and snug at the shoulders but not overly so.
Even though I don't ever plan to, I can zip it all the way up but not comfortably. It's tight in the chest.
I have broad shoulders and chest. So going a size up almost always results with the fit in the body being kinda boxy.
I feel like I'd only ever wear it layered if I went a size up (XL) but I could be wrong.

For reference
6'1" 185" lean
Co mix u neck
Dillon Indigo

IMG_9452.JPG
IMG_9453.JPG
IMG_9454.JPG
IMG_9455.JPG
IMG_9566.JPG
IMG_9589.JPG

These are with a dual flash layered underneath.

IMG_9597.JPG
IMG_9599.JPG
IMG_9603.JPG

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Blackmeans Rider in Large. Would appreciate some opinions on fit. I've never owned a leather so I'm not sure how it should feel on.
With just a co mix u neck on it feels good in the arms and snug at the shoulders but not overly so.
Even though I don't ever plan to, I can zip it all the way up but not comfortably. It's tight in the chest.
I have broad shoulders and chest. So going a size up almost always results with the fit in the body being kinda boxy.
I feel like I'd only ever wear it layered if I went a size up (XL) but I could be wrong.

For reference
6'1" 185" lean
Co mix u neck
Dillon Indigo

I think the size looks good. Don’t size up

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
selling my new wool stadium jacket in size 3 for below retail. pm me if you're interested.

i might be willing to trade for the same jacket in a size 4, and i'm also looking for the riders jacket in a size 4

the stadium jacket fits me fine when it's unbuttoned but it looks tiny when it's buttoned up

why do people want to button up the stadium wool anyways? they look so much better undone.

laneyer

Reaction score
selling my new wool stadium jacket in size 3 for below retail. pm me if you're interested.

i might be willing to trade for the same jacket in a size 4, and i'm also looking for the riders jacket in a size 4

the stadium jacket fits me fine when it's unbuttoned but it looks tiny when it's buttoned up

Height and weight?

hermesonly

Reaction score
selling my new wool stadium jacket in size 3 for below retail. pm me if you're interested. i might be willing to trade for the same jacket in a size 4, and i'm also looking for the riders jacket in a size 4
If that was a medium, i'd buy it from you.. I've been unlucky copping those Wool Stadium on US sites (US retail)..

hermesonly

Reaction score

For reference
6'1" 185" lean
Co mix u neck
Dillon Indigo

Your Rider and the entire look is FIRE.. .. That jacket is made for you. The whole look including the hair, everything is Rockin'... You have the height and the bod for it.. It is a perfect fit, no more, no less!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads