• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Login

Reaction score
Indigo Dillons are in today from ssense. Sized up as recommended by JE and the fit is like my other JE denim however the waist is slighty loose compared to my usual size but everywhere else fits the same.

The wash/distressing is really awesome just like the indigo thumper. Darker wash than the coast2 for anyone wondering.

Would you say it's almost too loose? Thinking of picking these up.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you say it's almost too loose? Thinking of picking these up.

Nah I don’t think so. They would be too tight in all of the other areas if I stayed with my usual size.

htrannn

Reaction score
Anyone see a pair of Coast 2 in Sz 34 anywhere? Just waiting and waiting and no sign of a them popping up at retailers.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone see a pair of Coast 2 in Sz 34 anywhere? Just waiting and waiting and no sign of a them popping up at retailers.
They were part of 9.5, they may not release anywhere else. I'd shoot customer service an email and see if any other retailers will be getting them.

battletoad

Reaction score
Received my first flash dual zip in the mail today.

Can't wait to see what new colors will be releasing soon and also waiting for midnight navy to restock

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my first flash dual zip in the mail today.

Can't wait to see what new colors will be releasing soon and also waiting for midnight navy to restock

Midnight came out in 2014, it's not going to be restocked. Dark navy might, but the flash doesn't get much love anymore so I wouldn't expect too many colors to come out if any. I imagine they'll prob move towards the raglan full zip silhouette that was used for the last loop-wheel collection.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
McGregor in the forest escobars lol

IMG_1281.jpg

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish some of the track pants would come out this season. I’m good with cuff pants at the moment. I like the Gucci and fog ones but not the price
Agreed.

On another note, I just got my $56 black Oversized Sweats in from Notre and these might be some of my favorite JE sweats ever. I think the only complains were from people who didn't size properly. They're not too loose and not too baggy with a nice cropped length. I'd consider grabbing another pair for close to retail.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And another thing, if something recently dropped (ie thumpers, Dillon denim) it's not restocking anytime soon. You're better off signing up for alerts if there is a return or looking at other stockists

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got 2 grey anti expos last week and collar and the neck opening is not the same as OG with just some extra stitches to fix "bacon collar". It is a lot smaller neck opening and collar is more like on oversized tees, a lot thicker. I still love the fit and I even like that the neck opening is a little smaller. I am just wondering if grey AE is the same cut and fit as black AE? I know the material is not the same as black is 100% cotton, but I am sure the cut should be the same. Anyone with both to confirm or deny that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads