• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yoshi

Reaction score
I hate to be that guy complaining about tags, but why is the new charcoal comix tag so stiff? It's closer to thin cardboard than cloth, it pokes me and I had to cut it off. I hope other garments don't have the same tag going forward. All my other JE pieces have the normal unnoticeable tag.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mentioned that earlier in the week. Apparently we shall not complain about God JE and their tags, just gotta suck it up or cut it.

Very odd tho.

No there hasn't been. But no matter the forum the moment someone says "I think this piece is a bit to feminine for my wardrobe/style/physique" you get someone coming out the woodwork to saying how there is nothing wrong with feminine pieces, feminine is great, why are you afraid of your masculinity, etc even tho the op only spoke on his own opinion. Idk why it happens but without fail it does here and on Reddit and ktt.

Just the 2nd time I've seen it within the week or so. I don't keep track, sorry. Which is enough times for me to ask the question. Just trying to understand what makes something feminine or if you put it on you look like your trying to dress like a female

Just don't understand the statement really?

Last edited:

Schatzgraber

Reaction score
I personally would have liked a light strap to fasten it, wrap style.

Open cardigans are awkward to wear for me, happy to pass and save some coin.

Whole trunk exposed so cant wear in cold weather and when layered under a jacket they poke out like jewish hair curls.

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mentioned that earlier in the week. Apparently we shall not complain about God JE and their tags, just gotta suck it up or cut it.

Very odd tho.
Just the 2nd time I've seen it within the week or so. I don't keep track, sorry. Which is enough times for me to ask the question. Just trying to understand what makes something feminine or if you put it on you look like your trying to dress like a female

Just don't understand the statement really?

I think there was some discussion on white jeans.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White jeans, shirts and shoes are dope imo regardless of what other people think. I just purchased the skittles and I think they're dope.

White co-mix with skittles

Last edited:

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The color White indicates purity and also a clean simple aesthetic. White jeans, shirts and shoes are dope imo regardless of what other people think. I just purchased the skittles and I think they're dope. Regardless of what people think I'm secure with my manhood so I'm rocking white all summer. I'm not letting the insecurities of others influence my decisions on what I wear or like.

Dang...gettin deep on the thread.

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The color White indicates purity and also a clean simple aesthetic. White jeans, shirts and shoes are dope imo regardless of what other people think. I just purchased the skittles and I think they're dope. Regardless of what people think I'm secure with my manhood so I'm rocking white all summer. I'm not letting the insecurities of others influence my decisions on what I wear or like.

All white looks good. Jeans look very tight though, especially around thighs.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

All white looks good. Jeans look very tight though, especially around thighs. 

They should stretch because I haven't really worn them yet. That's what everyone says at least. I had a pair of Springs in a size bigger and everyone said size down because they looked big.

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They should stretch because I haven't really worn them yet. That's what everyone says at least. I had a pair of Springs in a size bigger and everyone said size down because they looked big.

I think they look good, don't size up, you'll see some stretch

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That size looks good and you'll see some stretch

suisunfleet

Reaction score
Need those cardigan measurements. Crowdvisibility dev url isn't up yet, hopefully it will go up soon. Granted I'm just guessing the url. The length is gonna make or break the purchase for me, particularly the sleeves. Has it been confirmed the cotton cardigan will have a shorter length in the sleeve and torso?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads