• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blacktoku

Reaction score
Do the thickness of the hoodies vary? I got the oversized cropped and was pretty disappointed with how thin it was. Would just stick to reigning champ if all their sweaters are like this.

cmninja

Reaction score
Actually found a pic of the deal from Saks since I left it in my cart. Still regretting this.

elzarka9

Reaction score

Do the thickness of the hoodies vary? I got the oversized cropped and was pretty disappointed with how thin it was. Would just stick to reigning champ if all their sweaters are like this.

Oversized cropped is a different fabric (I think they called it tuck terry). Much thinner than the standard terry used for the villain, kake, etc.

blacktoku

Reaction score

Oversized cropped is a different fabric (I think they called it tuck terry). Much thinner than the standard terry used for the villain, kake, etc.
Good to know, thanks. Will pull the trigger on a kake. Are the mercer and raw edge also their standard terry?

elzarka9

Reaction score

Good to know, thanks. Will pull the trigger on a kake. Are the mercer and raw edge also their standard terry?

Ya I can confirm the raw edge is. Haven't seen the quarter zip mercer, but I'm pretty sure it is also the standard terry.

Marco Storari

Reaction score
I'm sooooooo happy that I decided to hold off on getting the Bolivia on Notre Shop

The Bolivia for $318 is a steal; by far my most wanted piece

<3

leit96

Reaction score
JE really killing my wallet after the Bolivia went on sale. Can anyone comment on the thickness of it? I went with a medium (5' 11" 135 lb)

hyyvii

Reaction score

Haha just be careful and be ready for the thermal drop. I needed them too much (maroon and brown) so I went the safe route. Plus JE is final sale and I'm unsure if M or L will be best and notre offered me the chance to return the size that doesn't work as much.

It's just so hard to predict how many of each size are left and once they're gone your out of luck..

Most def. unkwn had maroon thermal for $118

Drkingschultz

Reaction score
Anybody know when the 20% expires on je? And when the flash sale will be roughly.. seeing if it's worth hanging on to get a higher disco % on the flash full zips or not.

So it's kinda tight on you already with size L.. I wonder how would Raw Edge hoodie fit on me if i went with XL. What do you think bout it is it worth it's price compared to mercer/kake ?

If you bigger then me brother I'd go XL on the hoodies, unless it's one of the OS items, the raw edge is meant to be
1f525.png
1f60e.png
for a pull over it looks really nice, I'm not sure if it shares the same slim properties of the villain, it depends on the fit you desire, some times what looks nice is impractical in real world use also, as I get older I go for comfort first with style, rather than style then comfort. You should have an easier decision now, I hope.

Last edited:

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
I'm a size US Mens 8.5, should I size down to a size 7 for the JE Cap-Toe Leather High Top Sneakers?

in other news Bolivia is on fire though

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prxtzt