• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

paajdi

Reaction score
Have they reduced the body length for the villains?? Very frustrating for over 6 footers like me with a long torso. Kake's were out of the question because they'd look too short and now the villains are even smaller in body length. I know they're designed for layering in mind but this is going to alienate a section of the market guys?

Any thoughts on this from anyone?

Bimmer93

Reaction score

I can't speak specifically to villains, as I haven't bought one in a while. But for other items I have definitely noticed that despite the dimensions the items feel significantly smaller. So, I wouldn't be surprised if they are a bit slimmer / smaller whether intended or not.

leFLOPjames

Reaction score

I am 6"1 and the length on the villains don't bother me. Size large. Kake large as well, it is supposed to be shorter than the villain even. I've never really heard any complaints about the length of the villain. I only have two but I like them. JE does make some pieces that are longer.

DGibbs89

Reaction score

Those are plumas if I'm not mistaken.

Probably right I honestly couldn't tell
1f602.png
They look much lighter than the pic on JE site

leit96

Reaction score
Black baseline sweats sold out in my size (medium) on Barney's... Is there any place that still stocks the baseline sweats?

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Public Service Announcement:

I got banned from posting for what feels like a week because I asked if anyone had a certain JE shirt they were looking to get rid of. I didn't think about how it would fall into the buying/selling ban they recently implemented here. So just be careful in your posts as there is a mod lurking who will hold you accountable for what you say.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Public Service Announcement:

I got banned from posting for what feels like a week because I asked if anyone had a certain JE shirt they were looking to get rid of. I didn't think about how it would fall into the buying/selling ban they recently implemented here. So just be careful in your posts as there is a mod lurking who will hold you accountable for following the rules of the forum that are clearly stated and not new.

FTFY

Jflo301

Reaction score
Found a site doing 20% off some in season stuff including plumas, harlots, and white skittles (smallest size is 30) and other stuff. They have a few half zip, anti expos, raw edge stuff in various sizes, pm if interested.

paajdi

Reaction score
One thing I am confused on - the Kake Medium hoody is longer by half in inch in body length than the Villain. The kake is meant to be cropped too so now i am super confused.

JE custom services have also said to me the length of the Villain hasn't changed but I saw a Medium on Grailed in the old style which was over an inch longer in body length.

Anyone have any idea?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads