• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

going to cop the kake villain in medium while it's there.

Also, any opinions on the standard black vs. co-mix black for those that have? I am leaning toward co-mix black u neck at the moment
personally I love the co mix fabrics. Black co mix is pretty sick.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black co mix >>>>>
The white one looks like those epic napkins in restrooms of really really expensive hotels.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish the silks make a return. I perfer the silk for grey and white. Like the comix for black. On a side note, are the cut sleeve tees still coming out or they were show only? @johnelliott

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad silks got retired. Terrible.
1f602.png
and obviously JE agrees

Actually need more co-mix white. Messed up my only by accident. Wish the black co mix was more see through, but then again I am black

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Glad silks got retired. Terrible.
1f602.png
and obviously JE agrees

Actually need more co-mix white. Messed up my only by accident. Wish the black co mix was more see through, but then again I am black

Get the wang silk tee. It's pretty see through.

leit96

Reaction score
Stoked about the villain restock on Monday, definitely want to pick up a black hooded villain but gotta save for when the black Kake restocks or someones sends in a return. Decisions...

beans718

Reaction score
Finally got around to wearing the springs and my midnight villain. Wasn't really in the market for another villian but couldn't pass up for 90 shipped.. got all the way out the door and it started pouring smh norcal weather has been crazy lately. Not the greatest pics but whatever
5'8 160 ish.. med villian and sz 31 in spring.. though i think i could get away with a 30

beans718

Reaction score

Stoked about the villain restock on Monday, definitely want to pick up a black hooded villain but gotta save for when the black Kake restocks or someones sends in a return. Decisions...
as someone who owns a few villains i would say hold out for kake.. black villain is a main stay and won't be hard to cop in future or even off grail (i would recommend)

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@JohnElliot

In re to the thermal shorts. I haven't pulled the trigger on it, but...if we got a small release of some cool ass leggings to pair with the thermal shorts, both would be an instant cop for me.

Kendo tights and court shorts combo is my favorite JE release to date.

paajdi

Reaction score
Guys I am size medium in Mercers and Villains but thinking of sizing down on the u neck so it will fit more like a vest. Will mainly be used under shirts so don't want the neck opening too exposing. Anyone do similar?

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always looked at it like this.

If the silk tees were so great you know JE would've restocked. So must be more bad than good or maybe just to pricey. but I'm glad some people enjoy them. Gave mine to a friend!!

Will look into the wang silk

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads