• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This really will be a surprise release ? Either way I think there will be more than enough since it's the normal terry. How much demand is out there I don't know though.

turnip

Reaction score
I posted a question on this brands IG asking this, "Is the stitching on the new grey kake going be better than the sage kake and OS hoodies? I've just heard of a bunch of people having problems with seams coming apart." And had the question immediately deleted. Upon reposting the question and adding that I spend money on their clothing and just wanted to ask about the quality on the next release because if it was fixed i might've tried buying the new one too since i love my sage kake, i was immediately blocked. Is this how you usually do business? Because if so i dont know if i'll be making anymore purchases from you. On top of this, when i contacted customer service about the problems i had with the sage kake all i was offered was a 15% discount on my next order. Why would i make another order if the clothing falls apart and i get blocked for asking questions?

bryanhsu123

Reaction score
I posted a question on this brands IG asking this, "Is the stitching on the new grey kake going be better than the sage kake and OS hoodies? I've just heard of a bunch of people having problems with seams coming apart." And had the question immediately deleted. Upon reposting the question and adding that I spend money on their clothing and just wanted to ask about the quality on the next release because if it was fixed i might've tried buying the new one too since i love my sage kake, i was immediately blocked. Is this how you usually do business? Because if so i dont know if i'll be making anymore purchases from you. On top of this, when i contacted customer service about the problems i had with the sage kake all i was offered was a 15% discount on my next order. Why would i make another order if the clothing falls apart and i get blocked for asking questions?
Damn wtf. I hear you man. It was a completely legitimate question asked in a very reasonable way, assuming that's exactly how you asked it?

suisunfleet

Reaction score

I'm not going to imply what you did was wrong in any way, but I will say this: at the end of the day Instagram is just a commercial platform for companies to sell their product. We can't expect to make statements about faulty products on what is essentially a commercial for said product, and not expect it to be removed. Messaging them directly is the way to go, and at the end of the day there's really no way for a customer service rep to undoubtedly guarantee the quality of any product. All they can do is offer us a discount. It's our choice to continue buying the product or not. All we can do is bring it to their attention and hope it leads to a better product. bringing up faults on a commercial platform will always result in removal. Posting about this kind of thing here is more appropriate because it's in fact a discussion forum and not just a commercial for the product in the way that Instagram is.

ChronBong

Reaction score
I'd like to see Cast 2 Coast version with some distressing (no knee blow outs), the kind of distressing that isnt extreme that shows the skin.

pantheist

Reaction score

yeah they are petty as hell. I was blocked for asking if something is made in china, yet the sf acct came on here saying they stand behind their products made in china. if thats the case why the sensitivity to a simple question?

dvxnick

Reaction score
Really hoping for some sort of announcement on the kakes this morning.. Not sure if I should be refreshing JE or supreme

JohnBotsford

Reaction score
Black
1f370.png

Last edited:

datriz

Reaction score
Anyone have the measurements for the kake? Read somewhere on here it's identical to the oversized cropped hoodie. Need to prep for this possible drop.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads