• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
Skinny’s circa 1986 and then again in 2006.
D064AD03-515F-4DE6-937B-CECE57420F87.jpeg
04B52A0F-0A92-4598-A35B-36C75FE642BB.jpeg

thuper_therious

Reaction score
I like my olives, but I'm always afraid they'll snag and rip on something.
I’ve worn mine pretty hard without fear, they’re fuckin tough nylon.
My Descente x JE down jacket, ripped the first time I wore it. Snagged on the door jam and ripped the sleeve clean open. Down was going everywhere like snow. One of the saddest days of my life (thankfully).

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leather Anorak and Rider up on Ssense

Any good menswear shops in Austin, TX? I'll be there this weekend. Where the goods at?

ByGeorge is our only mens contemporary/designer boutique. Both locations are worth checking out, but the South Congress one carries some JE and is a better shopping zone. Stag is across the street, and it's a great store, but all Americana/workwear/southwestern vibes. A lot of RRL there, a little bit of Kapital, and then a bunch of brands like Faherty, Alex Mill, RGT, etc.

Down the street from those spots are all the corporate brands that seem to group together everywhere: Buck Mason, Le Labo, Madewell Mens, Frame. Oh, and of course, pop in to Howler Brothers. It's a tiny little shop right between womens Madewell and Garrett Leight.

dustinr

Reaction score
Leather Anorak and Rider up on Ssens

How great of JE’s CS to get back to me as to whether it was an exclusive or would hit other retailers. :mad:

glad I dicked around with ordering it to a US address and arranging for a cross border delivery service when I could have just waited a few days and ordered from SSENSE. What a ******* joke.

IChen

Reaction score
How great of JE’s CS to get back to me as to whether it was an exclusive or would hit other retailers. :mad:

glad I dicked around with ordering it to a US address and arranging for a cross border delivery service when I could have just waited a few days and ordered from SSENSE. What a ******* joke.

Sucks but man you gotta see it from their side too...the past 3-4 weeks is when everyone is most busy. A lot of people want to take vacays but can't really, especially not if you're doing the selling. Then add in COVID outbreaks on top of the chaos and there's bound to have been mistakes and stuff happening

m0butt

Reaction score

Bro I’m sorry I feel like I kinda fucked you on this one. I was going based on this, was listed as exclusive :
2C8AD90A-3452-402B-B2FE-8EA7F2F83508.png

dustinr

Reaction score
Bro I’m sorry I feel like I kinda fucked you on this one. I was going based on this, was listed as exclusive :
View attachment 1733222

Nah man, not your fault at all - the fact they didn’t respond when I reached out via 3 different avenues is 100% on JE. Just hope the jacket fits well and I like it, as I’m feeling extra salty towards the brand at the moment.

Bimmer93

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE any plans to expand inventory on 47 and 48 for footwear? Those sizes are consistently gone within the first minute or two. Feel like there’s probably a decent market there with the brands NBA connections.

a feline mage

Reaction score
Just a heads up, an item I ordered from Ssense on December 28 that hasn't shipped yet is now final sale and they are telling me it was final sale when I ordered it, which obviously wasn't the case.

That's insane. Been buying online since the late '90s and have never seen such a situation. Did the item get a further discount on the website compared to what you paid? Even if not, I would be asking for a discount to reflect the fact that it's now unreturnable compared to when you originally ordered. Or the option to cancel.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gonna be wild…
Talked to John about it last night. This drop is a passion project for him, some tid bits he told me…
?
DENIM: daze fit. Selvedge denim with bleach and paint splatters. Replica of denim he found in Japan. Comes in black and indigo…

SHIRTS: Japanese baby cord. Five colors (?). These are supposed to be lit. can’t wait because I missed out on the snap cord a few years ago. Big regret.

anyway, both are JE exclusives… keep this between you and me…
?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads