• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, dude, I had to look SUPER between the lines of "CNN talking points" and "Beijing Lebron" to figure out you're a Donny One-Term supporter. So hard to figure out! Pro tip: not everyone is as stupid as you.

You're into parody territory at this point.

Now if we want to talk crushes, let's CTRL+F "Lebron" on your post history...

I get it man . Trump brings out all your insecurities. It reminds you of the time football players stuffed you into a locker. The time when the girl you were crushing on for 2 years was giving handjobs to the hockey player in her civic the whole time.

Yes there are people out there who dont agree with you. Get over it. Trump has nothing to do with JE. Lebron does.

Big Aaron Hernandez guy, eh?

Randy moss

a feline mage

Reaction score
I get it man . Trump brings out all your insecurities. It reminds you of the time football players stuffed you into a locker. The time when the girl you were crushing on for 2 years was giving handjobs to the hockey player in her civic the whole time.

Yes there are people out there who dont agree with you. Get over it. Trump has nothing to do with JE. Lebron does.

Those references are so specific they can't be anything other than a masterclass in projection.

Show me on the doll where that girl hurt you. ?

And that comment of yours just proved me right in my assumption. Well done!

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to the JE store the other day and I forgot to post the pictures. I tried on a few things. I figured a few of you would be interested in seeing the fit pics. In the end, I walked out with a Carbon Beach Crew and a 3 pack of masks.

Size Medium - Polar Fleece Parka

Size Medium - Beach Crew

Last edited:

a feline mage

Reaction score
I went to the JE store the other day and I forgot to post the pictures. I tried on a few things. I figured a few of you would be interested in seeing the fit pics. In the end, I walked out with a Carbon Beach Crew and a 3 pack of masks.

Not sure if it's just me but the polar fleece pics are broken on SF. You can see 'em if you click through though. And it makes me want to cop a pair.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those references are so specific they can't be anything other than a masterclass in projection.

Show me on the doll where that girl hurt you. ?

And that comment of yours just proved me right in my assumption. Well done!

Yikes... the best you can do is cry “projection!”

I expected better from you. But then again you have 20 posts and the majority are negative. You likely haven’t purchased anything from the brand and are just a troll.

anyways best of luck to you bro. You’re going to need it in life.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Size Medium - Beach Crew

I was teetering on the polar fleece after that one guy posted it because it looked more purple than black.
This doesn’t look as purple but might be the lighting.
Did you try that in your usual size?

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hemi is tempting but I feel the medium arms will be too short and large will be too wide.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads