• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lzd325

Reaction score
These aren’t the best pics, but washed hoodie and Mr. P Juliette
fitpic plz!

F3B40086-A1E9-4F1F-8ABD-1C3775AD1128.jpeg
A23E3EDA-025C-4176-9859-2E35F2F0BCB4.jpeg

Lextino

Reaction score
Yea i got the brea kane 2 shorts coming in today. I got them because I get a lot of wear out of my Bozeman shorts too.
Was thinking about copping those Kane 2 shorts too but I have cast 2 shorts in the same wash might be ove
Just got one of my hemi shirts in. This is a size S at 5’7” 155lbs. Waiting for my mediums to come in next week. What do you guys think about the fit? In a weird way I feel like I’d Prefer the Mediums
View attachment 1404843 View attachment 1404844
im the same size as you small is a perfect fit.. medium is huge you will be swimming in it ha

Thatguyjlar

Reaction score
Just got one of my hemi shirts in. This is a size S at 5’7” 155lbs. Waiting for my mediums to come in next week. What do you guys think about the fit? In a weird way I feel like I’d Prefer the Mediums
View attachment 1404843 View attachment 1404844
I’m about your size, just have a couple inches on you. I ordered a medium cinder, we’ll see how that goes when it gets here Monday.

MTPromises

Reaction score
Trying to do more fit pics. Pulled out some items that should get some more wear. Reverse weft is so unique. You think the flannel clashes since its a lot darker than the denim?

Pendleton Flannel (waiting on my Paloma Hemi)
Dusty Blue Basalt
Cast 2 Reverse Indigo Weft
20200612_175118.jpg

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to do more fit pics. Pulled out some items that should get some more wear. Reverse weft is so unique. You think the flannel clashes since its a lot darker than the denim?

Pendleton Flannel (waiting on my Paloma Hemi)
Dusty Blue Basalt
Cast 2 Reverse Indigo Weft
View attachment 1404940
Think it works fine. Not sure about the dusty blue underneath though, something plain like white or grey might have been better as you got enough colors going on anyway. Just my 2 cents

JSK165

Reaction score
Two questions for you guys, one JE one not:

- What was the consensus on the panorama cargos (snaps at the bottom not ties)? I went back and looked at old posts and it seems like lukewarm? Odd fit/taper? These were after the cargos with seam splitting issues and the ones you had to size way down on, right?

- Has anyone dealt with receiving a counterfeit product from a seller on grailed? It wasn't JE (but was another brand in the general realm sometimes mentioned on here). So far I've been underwhelmed by them standing behind their "zero tolerance for fraud" claims, and am wondering if that's COVID related or the usual response

Thanks

EhVos

Reaction score
lots of new items on ssense. stuff that hasnt been released on JEs store yet

grey daze are sooo nice. dont like the 32 inch inseam at all though, looks bad on the model.

not feeling the burn out stuff at all. the cut of the shorts look really nice though

ddd

Reaction score

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lots of new items on ssense. stuff that hasnt been released on JEs store yet

grey daze are sooo nice. dont like the 32 inch inseam at all though, looks bad on the model.

not feeling the burn out stuff at all. the cut of the shorts look really nice though
That marble beach hoodie in shasta is fire.. $400

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics