• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bryanhsu123

Reaction score
Should i buy Escobar or Basline sweats if i want them to be skintight fit? even around the crotch area
Well neither escos or baselines are skin tight esp around the crotch. Baseline offers a tighter overall fit compared to escos.

trevorxflyint

Reaction score

ok cool. i don't mind the wait just as long as I'm good to go lol.

moab bomber and grey silk mercer tank

i slacked on the rebel hoodie and the duo lima pants. they're still in my cart lol

edit: nevermind lol gone

Hopefully there are enough to go around cause I'm waiting on shipping for my moab bomber too haha

Edit: looks like yours shipped, hopefully they're still lurking haha

Last edited:

Cg23

Reaction score
In regards to the hooded rebel mesh hoodie, is this like the terry where as dry cleaning is best but it can be washed on delicate and hang dried? My first mesh item from JE so I don't wanna mess it up.

adammb9

Reaction score
Been waiting well over a week for John to send me my exchange I got an email last week sayin he has received my exchange but I still don't have an email with new tracking you think he's just slammed with Black Friday orders or should I be worried?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Been waiting well over a week for John to send me my exchange I got an email last week sayin he has received my exchange but I still don't have an email with new tracking you think he's just slammed with Black Friday orders or should I be worried?

We have a large volume of orders currently. Sending you a private message to clear this up.

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
Welp, just checked my account and it looks like my moab bomber order got refunded. Kinda disappointing since I emailed Cody and he said my order went through and should be shipping out this week. But it is what it is

ElJeffrey

Reaction score
JE emailed me saying they got overwhelmed with orders and are shipping them in first come first serve order.
Would be nice if true but I got a shipping confirmation for the second of 2 orders I made (ordered a day or 2 apart)

linstar

Reaction score
I don't think they are going by order either. My pre-thanksgiving order still hasn't shipped out so unless they haven't gotten through three to four hours worth of orders they are skipping around. Mine has been processing for nearly a week.

peezykicks

Reaction score
Just got a cancellation email for the olive hoodie I ordered at 12AM EST on Thanksgiving, the first minute the 20% sale went live. Are you serious? They offered a 20% off code for something else to buy or a refund. This seriously has left a bad taste, especially since I was counting down until 12AM est to take the code and immediately got my order in.

linstar

Reaction score
Same scenario for me, except I ordered a different item. Seems they were fulfilling orders not by a first come first serve in the beginning and now ended up being unable to fulfill orders of people who ordered early.

Really is no other explanation otherwise that it would take them a week to figure out that an item was out of stock for orders submitted during presale.

The offered solutions are quite disappointing as well. Either proceed without the item, or a 20% code for another item. No sort of additional compensation of any kind after being kept in the dark for a week. I had a similar problem with uniqlo awhile back and even they gave a $10 voucher on something as simple as a pair of $3 socks.

Last edited:

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gotta be quick draw McGraw. Guess I got lucky. Only had one item in my size of the hoody I wanted and order went through smooth. And shipped!

Sorry to hear these stories :-/ especially after waiting a full week

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our apologies for any order cancellations. We are working on a large volume orders and will work with you individually if there is a problem. We do not extend 20% codes or go on sale year-round outside of the Black Friday weekend and hope that if you did receive a cancellation this will help towards a future order. Thanks again for shopping with us and we are working to get everything out ASAP.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sigh, I ordered the tan merino wool sweater before thanksgiving in a size M. My ivory and black ones are M; ivory fits bigger than the black, so I took a chance on the tan and ordered a M instead of large, and it fits smaller like the black M, just more evident since it's a lighter color. After seeing the color in person, I'm trying to convince myself to keep it, but it just looks like it's a shrunken sweater on me, wish I ordered the large :(
Sadly will have to send it back.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads